Fugitoid, where are you?

Quick note: Doesn't the title remind one of 'scooby dooby doo, where are you?'

I noticed that I haven't explained where fugitoid is, because if u kept up I'm 100 percent sure that u noticed that when the turtles and others where captured Fugitoid didn't seem to ya know help? So I'm going to go back and explain where the little robo butt went off too.

Fugitoid sighed for about the thousandth time and clicked his metal foot against the cage. He was trapped like an animal. He -of course- didn't like it and therefore tried to find a way out, until one of the guards nearby had, had enough of his stupid jiggly movements of trying to escape and test his limits and shouted, "Enough you stupid little droid!" 

And of course (If you've seen the space series) That hurt fugitoid a lot,

"Excuse me." He said politely, trying to mask a little human anger, "I'm not just a droid, I am professor Honeycutt."

"Yeah, yeah whatever you say." He sneered, "Just keep the noise down, tin can."

The 'tin can' huffed and turned around in his small, cold cage. He decided that escaping now wouldn't help and thought about other things.

-

-

-

Like how he even got here.

-

-

-

Flashback

He put his hands up when Armaggon held Leonardo in a trapped form, his foot on the poor turtles shell, making the leader gasp in pain.

He wasn't listening to the sharks commands as thoughts blazed though his mind, both of the sides of his brain working to their full, one giving questions, and one answering:

-

Why wasn't I prepared for this?

I should of been prepared.

What if we lose Leonardo? The leader of this team?

Well, everyone would cry to their hearts content.

What will we do when we have to fight?

The brothers won't fight without a leader.

More importantly, what happens now that this 'bounty hunter' has found us?

He'll properly kill us.

-

The last answer burned though his mind as he glared between the turtles and humans and straight at the shark.

-

He was glad that his face didn't smile or frown or open with anger. So that the others couldn't see his fear.

-

-

-

He heard Armaggon command to get the ship moving so the metal man rushed at his normal space and started firing the ship up.

Out go the corner of his metal eye, he could see Raphael hadn't moved.

He must be worried. His mind said and he set to work, overhearing Donatello' voice of 'where?' and Armaggon's voice replying but never caught the reply but already knew where to head: Dregg's planet.

When he got there his body was running on autopilot after all the stress and he didn't even notice when he was guided somewhere else 'till he no longer felt the presence of his companions, "What's going on?" He demanded, trying to stop but being dragged anyway,

"Lord Dregg has heard many thingssss about you." One hissed, "He would like your ssskillssss."

Fugitoid was thrown into a cage and has been there even since, trying to find a way out.

Flashback ends.

'Well. That explains it', thought Fugitoid, 'I really was running on autopilot.' He stretched as far as both his metal body and the cage bars would allow and curled up protecting his most vital to live parts, just incase they decided to 'dissect' his brain.

He shuddered visibly at the thought.

'Well. I hope Leonardo and his companions are safe.' The silver robot breathed out and closed his metal eye lids.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Welp, sorry guys but I'd just realised this fatal error that I hadn't said where Fugitoid had gone and ya know, had to help u with where he is.

I wonder how many people didn't think too much of it =)

Have fun? Doing something? I guess?

I love it when Fugitoid had half a brain firing questions while the other logically answers them.

Bu-bye!