Doctor Donatello,

Okay, I'm apparently on my laptop for too much time, so yesterday, I got banned off of it and decided to write the next chapter.... By HAND! It hurt!

Donatello walked hurriedly past Casey and the others and continued through his and Mikey's room and slowed down and breathed calmly. If they were hurt bad, Case would of told him, right? Right. He sighed and walked through the door.

"Donnie?" A gruff voice asked and Don felt relief. Raphael was here.

"Hey, Raphie," Donnie said, coming closer and sitting on the bed, "I heard about the guards, and you and Leo okay? And, uh, where is Leo?"

Raphael had protectively made a nest his older brother could rest in, and the purple-banded turtle could see a crack in the blue-cladded turtles shell that had not been there before.

Don gasped softly and it made the red-clad turtle tense. "Is it bad?" Raphael growled, his hands reaching out and hugging the hurt turtle softly.

"N-no," Donnie said, "I-I was just a little shell shocked, huh?"

Raph's growling died down as Don moved to check on him and with his instance, check Leonardo again. Donnie moved part of the bandage to fit over the crack and hoped it would heal, "You'll be fine," The doctor had said firmly to his temperamental brother, "Maybe some sore spots-"

"Yeah, yeah Don, I don't care."

"I know you don't." Donnie stated clearly, "My dear, hot-headed brother."

-

-

Casey stared at the ceiling of Don's and Mike's room, his thumbs twiddling as he thought about things; would they ever get out? Would they be tortured? Is Fugitoid okay?

~

Mikey, -In April and Casey's room- was thinking about weird things; About how they're not dead yet, what shows had he missed on the TV, and was Leo ever gonna wake up anytime soon? Geez, it was like the Farmhouse all over again!

"Mikey!" April said, clicking her fingers as Mikey zoomed into focus again, "Your really out of the zone, aren't you?"

"Aren't I always?" He said, giving his signature smile, she didn't buy it and gave a frown in return and the younger sighed. He wasn't getting away easy.

"Mike, I know your worried," She started softly, reaching out for his hand and grasping it, rubbing his palm soothingly..... Like Master Splinter would..... "But you can't keep this in, you have to tell us, don't feel like a burden."

Mikey mentally flinched, he always felt like a burden, Raphie had made that clear at times.. But April sounded so much like............. Leo.

"I-" he started, feeling tears start to come forth, "I just wanna go home. I want Leo to wake up. I-" He stopped as a sob reached and he clenched his eyes closed, "I want everything to go back to the way it was." He whispered, rubbing his eyes as tears fell down, April brought him into a hug, and he gladly returned it, and listened to her whisper soothing words to her... Just like Master Splinter and Leo would. 

-

-

"You sure you don't want a break?" Donnie said softly, looking straight at Raphael's eyes,

"No," His brother mumbled, "I'm the strongest, I will protect him." Donnie sighed and got himself comfy on the bottom on the bed, and heard a small, "Don?"

"Yeah?"

"When will Leo wake up?"

"Should be pretty soon, why?"

"I wanna talk to him, and I wanna see his eyes, creepy as it sounds."

"Yeah," Don agreed, "I know what you mean, his eyes... There like the ocean, calm and collected. I like his eyes... And voice, I guess."

"Hmm." Raph grumbled sleepily, "Ugh, come on!"

"What?"

"I slept for about two hours, and 'm tired already!" He rubbed his eyes and swore gently,

"Raphie, two hours isn't enough to stop you from falling asleep." Donnie rumbled, sighing and rubbing his head, "I'm more concerned about me. I went to sleep for about four hours and I'm tired.. Anywho, lets get some shut-eye, I'm not leaving you two in here with that door right there. Hell no."

Raphael sighed but cuddled Leo closer when he felt the elder turtle snuggle into him and he smiled.

Don and him would protect the oldest. As he did to them.