Help. .Just simply. .Help.

Surprisingly, Mikey was the first to react and he climbed over and helped his older unconscious brother sit, and everyone basically sobbed when they saw the damage,

Leo was out cold and his main wound hadn't been bandaged properly, so there was still some areas not covered by the make shift bandaged used, and from Don's POV, it hadn't been cleaned either,

Raph held in another sob as he too crawled over to his brother and sat on Leo's left side, pulling the older but shorter turtle closer as tears finally spilled down his face, wetting his mask. "God Leo." he whispered hugging the turtle, minding the crushed shell, "I'm so sorry I didn't help you."

"D-don?" April said moving towards the shivering turtle, "A-are you o-okay?"

Everyone went silent.

-

-

-

Don was having another panic attack.

-

-

-

"Hey, D, Leo's here now, its okay." Mikey said rubbing his own tears away as he moved from the eldest to the second youngest, "Don, its okay." He soothed rubbing the shaking turtles shell.

Don then broke and hugged the normally goofy turtle, sobbing into the younger's shoulder.

April moved closer to Leo and Raph and sighed, rubbing her eyes, "I-is he-" She started but Raphael cut her off,

"There's a pulse." He said, rubbing Leo's arm like Master Splinter used to when they were tots. Maybe it was to bring himself selfish comfort? he didn't know, but it did make him feel better, "I checked. he's still breathing too, so its fine. It's just-" He cut off, looking at Leonardo's wound, "His injury doesn't look good."

-

-

-

Don then moved next to April and he too was wiping his own tears away and said, "S-so he's breathing but, I-I-I need to s-s-see the d-damage. Raph c-could you-" He cut off to try to control his breathing while Raph nodded in understanding, 

"April, can you do Don, Leo and I a favour? Keep Mikey and Casey away, t-they don't need to see how bad it is." Raph said looked at the red-haired girls eyes, deadly serious.

"Okay. G-good luck." She whispered before coaxing poor Mikey out from the corner they where in.

-

-

-

-

By the time Raph had talked to April, Don had full control of himself and was hard faced, and looked at Raph, "Let's do this." He said, full doctor mode on, and Raph couldn't argue about that. Leo needed them, and they needed him. No. Matter. What.

Raph lifted Leo up -still close to the ground- while Don unwrapped the poorly made bandages, "Oh Leo." Donnie gasped softly a small stray tear roll down his face as he stared at the wound.

Bits of dirt had gotten into it, causing it to become infected. There was still -but not so much- blood dripping down from the wound and most of his plastron had been cracked, along with a small few cracks at the back, not much blood coming out from that though, Don thought as he made the bandages more comfier and dryer and before he could put them on, Raph got a sneak peek, "Don?" Raph's normally gruff voice came out weak, "Is he okay?"

"Yeah," Don said, rewrapping the wounds and smiling a small smile, "He's just gonna be sick." That smile dropped as soon as the words came out, "Very sick."

-

-

-

-

-

-

And for once.

-

-

Raph felt sick inside as well.