Captured and cracked

Armaggon pressed harder onto Leonardos shell making the poor turtle gasp and try to curl up to stop the pain. The shark smirked thinking about what the clever Purple turtle freak had told him about cracking shells.

He wanted to see Leonardo suffer at his wrath.

Raphael's POV

I allowed Casey to take my place driving while April filled in for Leo as I wanted to watch Armaggon's every move. "Couldn't you just put him down and leave him be 'till we get there?" I almost pleaded but he shook his head,

"Him and you are strong." He replied and looked down at the battered form of his worst enemy and placed a little more weight, "If I let him go, he'll soon recover and you and him'll try ta kill me." 

"huh." I scoffed, clearly Leo wasn't gonna recover anytime today.

"Although." He went on and I looked up, "I could just break a bone or two then let him go." Which made me quickly lose my angriness and look at him with fear. I remember Don losing his cool and talking about cracking shells and in my head I let out a sob. 

"Don't." I whispered.

"Why not? Is it because you want to do it?" He asked and already knew I was gonna say no.

"Of course not." I snarled and bunched up my fists ready to punch.

I stopped as soon as he put even more weight than before on my brothers shell making my brother whimper and wheeze in pain once more.

"I might as well do it." That stupid shark smiled and before I could react all I heard was two things.

A snap

And a scream

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

My heart stopped.

--

--

--

--

I didn't want to look down as a green object was thrown around in the grip of someone who I hated dearly.

--

--

--

-- 

I looked up.

--

--

I hate sharks.

--

--

I felt sick.

--

--

Leos shell.

--

All along his plastron and carapace was cracked and blood was seeping through.

I heard my younger brothers scream and Armaggon looked around.

"Are we here?" He asked calmly.

I heard my brothers cry out "Yes! Let him go!" 

--

--

I didn't notice 'till I felt something wet and sticky touch my leg.

-----

Leonardo had been thrown to me.

I grasped onto Leo as he whimpered in pain and tried to stop the bleeding. I let out a shaky sob and clutched onto Leo's shoulders as he wheezed, " 'm ok." I heard him whisper, but I'm sure it was my mind trying to calm down.

"You monster!" I suddenly cried out as I heard Armaggon's voice, cold as stone,

"Only Raphael can touch that blue masked freak 'till we get to the docks. No medicine or anything. Just the comfort of a pissed off brother." 

Time skip.

-

-

-

-

-

-

To be continued

Ohh that was good! Well not really but still good!