:2: Friend Zone

Tyti
March 12, 2019
Three years later...

"Tyti you have can go to lunch now". My mom said through the intercom. I slightly rolled my eyes and closed my laptop. I grabbed my YSL bag and locked up my personal office. I looked at the time seeing it was 12:02pm.

I had a whole hour for lunch so I was going to head to subway across the street and go check up on my best friend Darian at his barber shop.

I walked across the street and made my way inside subway. Welcome to subway what can I get you?"

"I'll have a BLT with chicken, on Italian bread. Thanks." I waited for her to make my order. I checked my phone making sure I didn't have anything Schedule after work. After I had my twins my mom built up her own real estate company and I started working there after doing college online classes. I even started doing interior design and I loved it. My work Schedule was sometimes busy but it was manageable. I've been working almost three years and the money was good enough for me and my girls to live comfortably.

I grabbed my food and made my way to my all black Audi Q7. I drove the 10 minute drive to the barber shop. I parked grabbing my food and getting out.

I walked in to see everyone chatting among themselves. "Hey y'all." I spoke.

"Wassup T." Sherman said smiling. He was in his mid fifties. Salt & pepper hair and a huge beer belly to go with it. He was a big flirt but was cool. I gave him a nod and turned to the other two men who worked her.

Sway & JD. Both cool people. I meet JD through my other bestie Cry short for Crynesha. He was and still is her dude.

"Sup ma, Dee in his office." JD spoke not taking his eyes off his client hair. I walked towards the back and knocked on Darian office door before letting myself in. He glanced up at me with a frown.

"Hey," I closed the door behind me and he held up his finger putting me on hold. I rolled my eyes sitting in the spare chair and taking out my food. I bit into my sandwich watching Darian lick his lips as he watched me.

"Yeah I got u when you touch down." He spoke into the phone. "Cool, I'll be seeing you soon stay up." He hung up and smirked at me.

"Wassup Tyti?" He sat his phone down and leaned back into his seat.

"Who was that in the phone?"

"Why you all in my shit?" He laughed. "You bringing me some lunch?"

"Nope. This is all for me." I took another bite watching him shake his head.

"When you last spoke to Rashun?" He asked getting serious.

I rolled my eyes getting annoyed. "Darian I've told you we haven't talked since 2016 before he went to jail. You know this. Why you keep asking me this every other week?"

"Because it's 2019 and you know he'll be getting out soon. Do the girls know?"

"I haven't said anything. Unless he has told them over the phone then they don't know and we don't talk about Rashun."

"What u mean?"

"I mean he don't have my number. He talks to them when there with you or his sister. I don't ask them about him, and they don't tell me anything about him. Which I'm sure he's told them not to because we both know they spill everything."

"Y'all need to talk, he's will be home and you know he's going to want time with the girls that he lost."

"I know. I just... I'm not ready to deal with Rashun yet. I know he hates me for-"

"He don't hate you Tyti. He's just stubborn just like you."

I rolled my eyes. "Why do you care if we talk or not. Don't act like you haven't been trying to get with me the last year." I smirked. "Does ya bestie know that?"

He chuckled and move closer to me. He leaned in so he was close to my ear before whispering,"Tyti you know me better than to keep lil ass secrets. My nigga know what's up." He kissed on my earlobe making me shift in my seat.

My eyes got a lil big but I didn't let him see that. "You told him? What did he say?" I asked shocked.

"Don't worry about it." He chuckles and stood up. I eyed him from head to toe. Darian was sexy, his whole demeanor screamed daddy. From his light Brown skin to his pretty eyes and banging body. "Stop eye fucking me Tyti.

"Shut up Darian." I laughed taking another bite of my sandwich. "Want some cause you are staring?"

"The sub ain't what I want to taste." He bit his bottom lip. I closed my legs together. That was my que to leave. I stood up smoothing out my pencil skirt. "Where you going?"

"Darian move, I need to head back to work and you playing."

"Yea ight. Give me a kiss before you go." He leaned me up against his office door towering over me. I shook my head no and tucked in my lips. His hands went around my waist and he kissed my chin. Moving closer to my mouth and his hands going lower. My breathing picked up and he smirked. I felt him turn the doorknob and slightly open the door. "Im bout to fuck with you Tyti."

I was speechless and my hormones were raging. I didn't even finish my lunch. I left as quickly as I came. Finally taking a breath as I sat behind the wheel of my car. "Fuck.." I mumbled and pulled off.