:11: WHY?

Im so sleepy". I laid my head on the window as Rashun drove us away from the airport. We didn't get any sleep on our last day.

"Want me to pick up the girls"? He asked looking at the road ahead.

"Yes baby... I miss my lil devils".

"Nah. Reagan the angel. Ryan the devil". Rashun grabbed my hand kissing the back of it. I really enjoyed our time away. It was everything.

"Don't do her," i laughed.

"Im not. Im just being honest. Im staying with you tonight"?

"Do you want to"? I smirked

"I wouldn't have suggested it if i didn't."

"Okay smart ass. We can stop by your house on the way to get the girls". He nodded and turned on some music. "That's so rude".

"What"?

"Rashun i was talking..."

Babe you didn't say anything... I think you pregnant."

"Boy bye get the fuck on somewhere. Not that damn quick. Im seriously done having kids". I rolled my eyes.

"I doubt that seriously. Shit ion remember you getting no plan b and i know you ain't on shit so be expecting my sons' announcement. He rubbed my flat stomach. "Can you say Jr." He laughed

"Can you say abortion." I mumbled making him straight face.

"Tytianna don't even play with me like that". His jaws tightenes.

I laughed. "I was joking bae."

"Chill out don't joke about nun like that Tyti". He held a mug on his face.
I smiled unbuckling my seat belt. I kissed all over his face as he pushed me off lightly. "Watch out Tyti".

Gimme kiss first".  I poked my lip out.

"Nah im good". His face was all frowned up making him look sexy. I bit my lip watching him.

Rashun give me a kiss now!" He quickly pecked my lips. "I guess that'll do for now." I sat back in my seat looking out the window.

We pulled up to his home. He got out without saying anything.

Oh this nigga mad,mad i said to myself. I stayed in the car and waited for him to return. He put his duffle in the back.

"Bae so you gone ignore me? Fine you might as well leave your bag here. Im not going home dealing with this. Ill call an uber". I smirked

"Chill out".

"Rashun shut the fuck up. You really get on my fucking nerves".

"I really don't give a fuck. We stopping to get food?" He asked pulling out of the driveway.

I didn't respond as he drove off. We were silent the whole way picking up the girls. I got out with him following.

The feont door opened and the girls ran out. "Daddyyyyy"! They ran straight past me and into their father's arms.

"Well fuck me then". I mumbled. I walked inside my moms home. "Hey mom how was they?"

"The usual. Are you going back to work tomorrow. They have been a few people requesting you. So i need you to get on those profits."

"Yea. I am. I got some things i also need to look over and stuff."

"So you and Rashun back together.?" She asked looked deeply at me.

"Um yea. Does that bother you?"

"I don't know how i feel honestly but whatever makes you happy. I want that for you and the girls. Just be careful." I nodded. After talking a few more minutes we all left and went home.