:12: UGh

"Bend that ass over and give me pussy" i yelled walking into the room.

Tyti eyes bucked as she looked at me with her mouth hung open. "Rashun! Im on the phone!"

"They know you got kids right? Well they know what you was doing to get them". I laughed.

"Omg, excuse him. "But yea, thats fine, Raquel. Okay I will see you tomorrow." She hung up the phone and looked at me. "Really Rashun."

"What? You been on the phone all morning."

"Yea i do have clients and Raquel is one of them".

"She black right. So i know she be doing the same shit.

"Her being black doesn't have anything to do with it."

"Yes it does. You know black woman freakier then the other races." I smiled.

"How would yo ass know. You done slept with every race?" She asked with a slight mug.

"No im just saying. Well that's my opinion."

"You wouldn't think that if you haven't sampled the rest". She stated.

"Whatever. Gimme kiss." I pecked her lips.

"What did you want anyway?" She had a slight attitude.

"Shit. To bother you. I need to go get a line up. Wanna ride with me?"

"Are you getting me some food".

Yea. I'll feed ya greedy butt."

"Then lets go."

I stood up and so did she i looked over her clothes and shook my head. "Tyti go put on something else.

"Rashun don't start ain't nothing wrong with what i got on".

"We not leaving until you do".

"Well ill stay my ass here then. I didn't have this problem before and you not gone make it a problem now."

"So you really about to do this"?

"Rashun you can not dictate what i wear. Im grown and i spend my money on what i want so im gone wear what i want."

"Bet say no more." I walked out the room.  She had me fucked up. She could stay her ass here then. I got outside and got inside my truck. The tap on my window got my attention.

She looked at me as i unlocked the doors. "So you really gone get mad because i wont change.

"Tyti gone back in the house. You good wear what you want". I cranked my truck up.

"You know what don't bother coming back you can stay at your house. Im cool on you". She walked off flipping her hair.

I smacked my lips pulling off. I pulled up to the barbershop.

"It wasn't many people here so i wouldn't have to wait that long".

I walked inside and greeted everyone. I looked to see Darian finishing up a customer. I gave him a head nod and took a seat and took a seat in one of the empty chairs.

Wassup witcha Rashun?" I looked up to see a dude i slightly remember from high school.

"Wassup".

"Not shit. I was wondering if we could talk." He looked at me and i already knew what he was talking about.

"Write your number down and I'll get with you."

He smiled and began writing his number down on a old magazine paper. He handed it to me.? "Thanks man."