:14: Life

"Man what do you want with me"?

"Don't fucking act like that Rashun. Im just saying."

"Look say what the fuck you gotta say so i can dip". I leaned against my truck and looked at her.

"Im pregnant. 4 weeks to be exact." She stated with a straight face.

"Bruh you gotta be fucking with me". I ran a hand down my face. I didn't need this shit right now.

"Im not".  She pulled out a ultrasound picture and handed it over to me. It had her name on it and the date so i knew she wasn't lying. "Look im not aborting my baby and i just need to know if you gone do your part?"

"You did this shit on purpose. I should have known a scamming ass hoe like you would pull this bullshit." I was pissed off.

"My nigga it takes two so don't give me that bullshit."

"Bitch i wore a Condom everytime i went up in you".

"So condoms ain't 100 and I told you that night it broke. If you wasn't so drunk off your ass then maybe you would remember."

"This shit is crazy man. Do you even want kids?"

"I didn't at the moment but everything happens for a reason. We don't have to be together to raise a child."

"FUCK!!!" I yelled making her slightly jump. "This shit should not be happening right now."

"Why cause you don't want to piss your bitch off?"

"Watch your fucking mouth lit girl. Jealousy isn't cute on you." Her face dropped and the smirk she held quickly turned into a full frown.

"Fuck you Rashun im not jealous of no bitch. Either you can do your part and help me with this baby or im taking your ass to court."

"I want a blood test".

"That's a bet. Ion have to lie my nigga. I know who i was fucking on." She walked off and got inside her car and pulled off.

I could not tell Tyti this shit. We barley getting it together now so i know this shit gone make her walk away for good.

I got in my truck and pulled off. I headed to the streets to handle business and check up on things.
I needed to keep my mind off of Molly being pregnant. Damn fuck my life.

After a few hours of being out i went to the gentleman club to meet up with my boys. Farro, Sway, JD, and Darian were waiting on me.

I made my way inside seeing them sitting across the room with shot glasses. I walked over and took a seat next to Sway.

"Wassup Rashun." Sway & Darian spoke.

"Wassup bruh." Farro greeted.

"Why this nigga look like Tyti left his ass again?"  JD laughed. He had to be the one to joke.

"Nigga shut the fuck up sometimes damn."

"My bad. My baby got some tampons if its that time."

"You a clown ass nigga Forreal. Why we deal with his again?" I asked looking at the rest of them.

"Wassup with you why you look like that."

"Just got some news-

"Hi im Amber would you like anything to drink?" The waiter walked up cutting me off.

"Yea. Gin and pineapple juice. Let me get some honey wings and fries too."

Would that be all? Do you all need a refill? She asked the others they nodded and she walked off.