:7: Sad Case

Rashun

I woke up with my head throbbing. I already knew i was at the hospital. The annoying beeping sound kept playing in my ear. I looked immediately at my mom as she sat in the chair watching the news. My attention went towards the tv once i heard my cousin name being mentioned. I then remembered why i had the wreck in the first place.

"Ma..."

She looked at me. Her eyes were red so I knew she had been crying before. "I see your up quicker than we thought you would be". She smiled small and walked towards me. "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit. My head hurts"

"Watch your mouth Rashun". She plucked me on the ear making my head snap away from her. " How are you with the news? She asked referring to my cousins death.

"Still processing". Was all I said.

"Okay. Well im going to go get everyone and let them know your up." She walked out the room leaving me with my thoughts. I regret not spending time with my cousin when i got out and now i wont even get the chance to talk with him. Shit is sad on my end. Should have done better.

"Wassup crash dummy" Farro stated with a smile as he walked inside the room.

I shook my head at him. Nigga was always with the bullshit. I dapped him up following Dee, JD, and Sway.

"Sorry to hear about your people, fam."  Dee stated with sadness.

"Thanks Dee. Where Molly ass? Any of y'all heard from my babies"?

"Yea about that shit.... Both of your bitches got escorted out by security." JD tried to hold in his laughter but failed.

"Nigga goofy as hell." Sway mugged him. " But once we got word that you crashed you know we all came up. Tyti came with the kids and shit and Molly ass said something slick out the mouth to her about being here and it went left from there."

"No lie bruh Tyti was about to do her ass in." Farro smiled

"Man naw. Ion think Molly was going fo'real. Yall seen how she bucked at Tyti. Her ass wasn't scared at all." JD was shaking his head seriously. 

"Nigga fall back with that bullshit.. Yo ass dont know how Tyti roll... Let this nigga know Dee cause he tripping."

"Yall niggas mad childish who cares about that shit right now. Its More important shit to be concerned about." Dee frowned

I shook my head and sighed. "Yo where my phone. One of yall niggas call my shit right quick."

"Moms got your shit bro. Just use mines." Darian handed me his phone and i walked into the bathroom. I decided to hit Tyti up first dialing her number.

"Wassup Dee? What you want?" She answered nonchalantly. I chuckled a lil. "Rashun... Uh wassup?"

I paused trying to get my words together but my mind went completely blank.

"How are you feeling?" I could tell it was a lil awkward for her by the way she was talking.

"Im cool... Where my babies?"

"Taking a nap. Im sorry to here about Leonard. I know how close you too use to be. If you need anything or just wanna talk im here." She sounded sad but i couldn't really tell. I didnt understand why she all of sudden wanted to talk. Guess its the death of a loved one

"Uh thanks. I'll call back later to talk to my kids.." I hung up not knowing what else to say.

I called molly and she answers on the first ring. "Darian, hey, have you heard from him?" She quickly asked