:18: Jealous

"Omg omg i cant believe it. Im pregnant."

"Congrats GiGi... You'll be a great mom." I stated.

"Oh im sorry i didnt mean"-

"Its fine. Miscarriage happens. Im okay really. Come on lets go".

I walked out the doctors office with her following close behind me. I got inside my range and turned my music on.

"Tyti if i made you uncomfortable then im sorry. You just lost your baby a few days ago and here i am being boastful about my pregnancy."

"Don't feel bad for being happy about your pregnancy. I still have 2 beautiful twins to call my own its not my first so honestly im okay".

"Don't matter if it was the first or the 23rd. A miscarriage is hard to deal with. So im saying again im truly sorry about that."

I nodded and pulled off. I dropped GiGi off at home and went to work. Adam had offered to bring me lunch but i went to the doctor with her instead. I was going to have to make it up to him since i keep canceling on him. Since the wreck i haven't talked to anyone really.

I sent him a text asking did he want to meet up for dinner and of course he agreed. I smiled and put my phone down, getting back to my job.

My mom peeked her head in the door. "Hey Rashun is in the lobby what do you want me to tell him."

"Tell him im with a client please".

"Okay but eventually your going to have to talk to him."

"Mom please. Just leave it alone. Im fine and he's dead to me." I rolled my eyes dismissing her. I didn't want to see him, hear from him, or even think about him. I lost a child because of him. Gone through heartache and even put someone else life in danger  because of his actions. They say be careful who you have kids for. Guess i wasn't listening.

"Hey Ms. Pierce you have a client wanting to speak to you. I directed him to conference room 1. He said it was mandatory." My co-worker Amy said walking in.

I nodded grabbing my bag and heading downstairs to the conference room. I sat my bag down and put my attention on the client.

Once my eyes met his my first mind was to take off my 6inch heel and stab him in the eye with it. Instead i took it off and threw it at his face. Hitting him with it. Before he could react the other shoe came in his direction hitting him again.

SECURITY, SECURITY!" I didn't care about screaming. I wanted him out and away.

"Tytianna calm down. Look what the fuck you did to my face."

"Bitch be glad that's all i did because I'd slit your fucking throat if i was giving the opportunity. Get the fuck out of here and do not come back Rashun. Im not just making threats."

"Tyti please talk to me. I understand that you're upset but we wasnt technically together when it happened."

"Bet. We not together right now so let me go fuck these niggas thats been spitting game."

"Stop playing with me."

"Maybe thats whats needs to be done. You got it afterwards no hard feeling right." I shrugged with a smirk.

"You signing niggas death certificate. Dont test me Tytianna". His jaws clenched and the vein in his forehead started poking out.

"This was the last time you disrespected me" the security came in full speed and roughly grabbed him up.

He looked at me with a sad expression but I honestly didn't give a fuck anymore. I took several deep breaths to calm myself down and get back to work. I slipped my shoes on and walked out of the conference room and back to my office.

"What happened?" My mom came waltzing into my office with a worried face.

I rolled my eyes at her not responding
She was starting to irk my damn nerves.

I received a message from GiGi saying her and Dee were having a small celebration at their home and she wanted me to come after work. I knew Rashun was going to be there and I honestly didn't want to be bothered with him.

I then thought Adam could come along with me so we could leave and head to dinner afterwards. I sent him a message and after he agreed I let Ginger know I'd be there with a plus one.

Work flew by quickly as usual. I went home and took a much needed shower. I then got dressed and told Adam to meet me at Ginger house.

I picked the girls up from daycare and dropped them off with my mom. I pulled up to see a few cars out. Adam knocked on my window scaring the living shit out of me.

He smiled and opened my door for me helping me get out.

"Hey. How you doing?"

"I'm fine and you"?

"I'm great now... you look really gorgeous by the way".

"Thanks so much". I smiled leading the way to the door. We walked in after being greeted by Dee.

"You trying to make my nigga go back to prison." Hr comments.

"Fuck him. If he do thats his issue not mine."

"That's fucked up." He walked off causing GiGi to walk up

"Hey girl." GiGi hugged me with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey. This is Adam, Adam this Is my friend Ginger."

She gave him a head nod and he did the same.

"I'm glad you could make it. I really appreciate you coming I know that you don't want to be in the same room as him."

"It's cool. As long as he stay on the other side of the room I'm good." I stated.

"Okay I'll get you two some champagne." She walked off. I was already ready to go.

I grabbed Adam's hand and lead him around the room as I spoke to a few people. Ginger brought out drinks and started talking to me and Adam, before we heard Darian voice on a microphone.

"Hello everyone. Firstly I want to thank you all for coming out on short notice. I just couldn't wait to much longer. You all are my family and friends and I wouldn't want to share this special moment without any of you. Well as you know, and for the ones who doesn't my baby is having our baby...," he paused his little speech as we all clapped and congratulated them. "As I was saying Ginger is giving me my first born and I couldn't be any more happier.. baby come up here." She walked up on the staircase standing beside him smiling.

"Since you have came into my life you have brought nothing but positively and happy days. I'm forever grateful to have you and since we'll be sharing a kid it's only right to see if you'd share my last name." He got on bending knee and while everyone was congratulating them I just stood there.

I was happy for my friend but at the same time I was jealous. Her and Darian only been together for a few months and here he is popping the question and I couldn't even get the man I've been with since a teenager to fucking commit. I was very uncomfortable.

"Hey let's get out of here. We still have a dinner date". I said to Adam. He nodded before grabbing my hand and leading us outside.

I got into my car and pulled off. I didn't even want to be bothered anymore. My phone ranged. It was GiGi. I hit ignore and sent her a text saying I'd call later. I then shut my phone off. Now I had to get through this dinner as if I wanted to be here.  Great just fucking great .

Short but an update. Be blessed! Thank you for reading! Until next the chapter.... vote & comment. Thank!!!