:13: Southside

"Mommy i want to go to the park. Can we go please". Reagan asked

"Yea. That way you two can practice soccer."

"Okay. Yay she said yea Ryan".

I went and helped them get ready. We soon left afterwards. I pulled up at the park and let them out to play.

I sat on a bench as the played soccer with each other.

"Tytianna". I looked up wondering who was calling my name. I smiled once i seen Ginger and Dee walking my way.

Hey. What are y'all doing here?"

"Just talking a stroll".

"Whattttt. Dee taking a stroll? I never heard that one before". I laughed.

"Shut up. Where Rashun".

"Idk we got into it yesterday."

"Why what happened?"

"Ask him. He can be such a pus-"

"Mommy look. Ryan called. I looked at them smiling. I pulled out my phone to take their picture and they just had to pose.

"Aw they look so cute. Even though i cant tell them apart." Ginger laughed.

"Its fine you'll soon know. Ryan and Reagan are so different." I stated.

"Hey Dee, where's my daddy." Ryan asked him.

"He should be at home".

"Can you take me to his house pleeeeaseeee." She smiled up at him.

"I don't wanna go mommy". Reagan whined.

"So i didn't ask you to come Reagan". Ryan rolled her eyes.

"Hush your mouth. I was talking to mommy."

Hey y'all stop. Sisters don't fight. I frowned.

"Sorry." They said in union.

"Let me call bro up and see where he at." Darian laughed. I rolled my eyes as he walked away on the phone.

"So when we going to bowl or have a girls day?" Ginger asked taking a seat besides me.

"Shit, dont matter. I'm free tonight. I'll get my mom to watch the girls. They have a game tomorrow night. You should come".

"I'd love that. Thanks. So what you want to get into."

"I want to shoot some pool at the Pool House have some wings and drinks and we can go from there".

Sounds cool to me." She smioed big as  Darian walked back towards us.

What y'all talking about?"

"Nothing that concerns your ass". I frowned.

"Well it concerns ya man. He smirked. As if on cue Rashun's truck pulled up and he jumps out.

"Daddyy." Ryan ran towards him and he picked her up kissing her cheek.

"Wassup fam". He dapped Dee up. "Sup GiGi".

She waved with a small smile.

"Babymomma". He mumbled greeting me.

"Bit-"

"Hey its kid's present". Ginger nudged me.

I put on a fake smile and stood up. I stretched and looked at the time. "So about 7?" I asked.

"Yea that works for me".

"What yall have planned"? Darian frowned.

"None of your business". I smirked.