:3:Homecoming

April 30th

"Ryan get your shoes on so we can go." I told her rushing to fix their lunch. I had over slept for the third time this week and I knew my mom would have something to say.

Ryan sat on the floor with her arms folded and her lip turned up into a pout. She looked so cute but now wasn't the time for cuteness or tantrums. "Ryan if you don't get your fresh tail up I promise I will go get that paddle for your behind."

"Mommy I won't go!" She screamed. Why didn't I get blessed with two sweet angels Ryan had to be the bad one. Reagan looked on at her sister throwing a tantrum with a blank face. I would have loved to know what she was thinking about.

"Okay Ryan fine. I'll just leave you here with pebbles." I grabbed there lunch and reagans hand before headed for the door. I opened it to see Ryan still in the same spot. I smirked and stepped out closing the door behind me and leaving her inside. Not even 10seconds later I heard her little hand knocking on the door. I opened it back to see her shoe in her hand and tears in her eyes. "Wanna go now?" She nodded and we made our way to the car. I buckled both of them up and made sure to turn the tv on for them. I made sure I had everything I needed before pulling out of my driveway.

I dropped the girls off at daycare and went straight to work. I greeted everyone I past on my way to my office before my mom stopped me.

"Tytianna Janae Pierce why are you late again." I mentally cursed in my head before turning around and facing my mom.

"Mom it won't-"

"Tyti im not going to cover your ass just because I'm your mother. I have a business to run and I'm not cutting you any slack just like everyone else. Be late again and you'll be on suspension for a week.

"But mom-"

"No buts Tyti. Get ready for your 1oclock open house viewing." She walked off leaving me standing there. I sighed and walked into my office.

After my two hour long open house. I decided to leave work early and get the girls since it was a weekend. I headed to the school bumping NBA young boy before I would have to turn my music off. My phone buzzed letting me know I had a incoming call. It was Darian.

"Hello?" I said turning the radio down.

"Wassup Tytianna!" He yelled excitedly through the phone. I could hardly hear him with all the noise in the background. "Where you at Ma?"

"Stop fucking yelling in my ear Darian, I'm headed to pick up the girls."

"Cool, why don't y'all come through my way once you get them. I'm having a lil get together."

"This early. It's only 3:30." I said looking confused.

"I know last minute shit, so you coming through?"

"I guess but I'm not staying long."

"Cool see you then." He hung up. Darian was a lil to excited. Maybe he had liquor in his system already. I shrugged it off pulling up to the school. I sighed my name and got the girls into the car.

"How was you guys day?"

"Fun"

"Okay"

"Why okay Reagan? And Ryan just this morning you didn't want to go why the sudden happiness?"

"Ice cream day!" She yelled. I could tell she was going to be hype.