New Student Concil President!

^^^^^^^ up there is you before you died.

Principal: attention! The student I will love to announce you. Your new student council president... Sarah Aki. Congratulations Sarah! I hope you make a good for us as a school.

     Sarah POV
I actually.... Won. This was unexpected. I never thought of actually winning. Hmmmm.... Maybe my friends went crazy over my presidential elections.... I am quite happy.
After school

I was sitting on a bench where all my friend sat. We always sat here and talk after school.

I grinned at the announcement.

"OMG SHE SMILED OMG SHE ACTUALLY SMILED TAKE A PICTURES BEFORE ITS GONE GUYS"  my best friend Yuki screamed at my four friends.

"Ok ok ok ok wait, " they all said trying to get out there phones.

Click

Click

Click

Click

     I let them. I want to have a good moment with them, them excited about me that I actually smiled.

" ok enough, guys stop, " I said a little annoyed

"Okie!" Said Yuki and my friends nod

" we are really happy about you Sarah" Yuki said

"Yeah!" My four other friends said.

I looked at the time and I was getting late so I said my goodbyes.

"Well, I have to go now it's being late.... Bye guys!"

They all waved and said their goodbyes

I was really happy. This never happens to me, I always feel pain sorrow but I had my friends to push me to live and I was happy, but I never told them I was playing an otome game.they probably look at me if I was ok Because I was always unemotional for a person because of my past and my family that I hated.

I walked towards my bike. Started to unlock my lock, I had for my bike. I got on and started biking towards my home. That I wanted to leave and stay away from there ...... forever.

But today was definitely different from my other days. I had a new game, I been playing and it's an otome game that's I love. It's my only.... Escape from hell. It's a game about a REALLY DENSE Heroine and her reversal harem going to a magical school for the elite. Facing a villainess of girls who are jealous of her, her beauty and the boys who are with her. The only thing I hate is the heroine itself two-face girl ( can't swear rip ). If the men aren't there. She shows her real self and I hated that like with. She always brags how they all fell for her and villainess try to stop her. Now that I think about the villainess are the hero here..... Sigh AT LEAST I finish the game.

3rd person POV

Sarah was in deep thought but didn't notice that a car was speeding towards her and when she noticed it... It Was too late

"Shoot" Sarah muttered

CRASH

Sarah was surrounded by darkness.

Sorry it was short the next chapter is going to be long but I might post it if you're the lucky few who saw my horrible book I am surprised. I probably updated a lot but short chapters tho.