Going to take part on the school test

Change of plans I have decided that I made too many per done chapter so I will post it today

It's been 11 years since I saw the prince. He was under house arrest at the castle and he is learning how to be king. I hope he doesn't change much because I didn't.

   I guess I look more mature now than before, I am 16 years old but I am scared for my first years at school because this is when the game start and I have to dodge death flags like a god

I guess I look more mature now than before, I am 16 years old but I am scared for my first years at school because this is when the game start and I have to dodge death flags like a god. But then again I did change a lot of the story. But the heroine didn't change and I probably piss her off already.

But the good things happen, in the past year is I didn't get any more attention because I was at home every day by now since the prince left and I just had a visit form Kozue we really became good friends. After that and she's not that shy anymore or not that much. Oh, and I leveled up at my magic.

My stats

Erika Azuma Clarity
Age: 16
Mana: 15,000
Qi: 10,000
Mana Level: 85
Qi level: 85
Magic: Prism magic.
Ability: sharp eyes, stats,

I am nervous over the test to go to the school. Where the game usually starts, but the school called the lunar magical haughty school.

And it's a school where the best or the noble and royalty go to that so school, or by there studies and their magic. And I am going to be tested there if I can join... and that's why I been studying nonstop and learning new spells and control more of my magic. And so I have a week to practice how to use my sword because my parents and brother say I over study, but I thought it was a good thing.

One week later

*Carriage*

I am at my carriage and going to the school and I will be meeting Zach again....I have to go through his announce to me. But I also brought my sword as well, and I also wore this dress to make it comfortable to wear my sword.

 But I also brought my sword as well, and I also wore this dress to make it comfortable to wear my sword