The battles part 1

Today is the day where I face my competitors. I kind of sorry because how skilled I am and high level and I am also bringing a sword to this...wow I am such a standout.

Well, today I am wearing my battle armor.

  With my sword with me, of course, I feel naked without it now

  With my sword with me, of course, I feel naked without it now. I am walking towards the building. Where we take place are battles are held. I think in the game a lot of people watched it see who are the monsters at magic. I guess I will be one of the monsters in this will good luck my pers.

Waiting room

  Right now I am talking to Zach and Kozue about are matches and they saying I will be a monster and I always blush at that and I am surprised none of other main characters notice us wai-.

"Hey! Its been so long Erika."

I turned around to see Eimi in her battle armor and waving at me.

"Oh, hey it been so long as well. So is your brothers watching the games?"

"Yes, they placed wagers over me losing the first round and someone who going to be first at the games."

"Oh, really?"

"what are you up to?"

"nothing.." I gave them a sly smile

They looked me and sighed saying how scaring, I can be and such a monster. I can't help myself its fun..fufufuf.

 I came out of the waiting room to see the Colosseum and it was huge and it had water around it I guess the water make have an advantage here ok

I came out of the waiting room to see the Colosseum and it was huge and it had water around it I guess the water make have an advantage here ok. I'll take note about that.

"Attention! Students please go out and take a look at the board outside and it will be showing your first fights."

I was already outside and I went to look at my fight.

" Battle B...so I am second and I am facing a dude," I muttered.