Bet

Today is the day where I beat the prince on his bet, oh I can't wait to see his face when I win the wager, but I must be prepared for this to be a 100% success rate.

I was walked towards  the my father's office, but instead, I heard chatting in the maid's room I was tempted, so I went and hide to hear their conversation.
______________________

"Did you saw the miss and the prince reading together so cute right?!?!?!" Maid one said

" I know it was cute. I really want to tell the Duke and the duchesses, but I can't the miss will be really mad and it's scary to see her so cold in the instant." Maid two said

I know it's so scar.." Maid one

I left without hearing the maid one sentence because I was so frustrated over that, it was not cute it was awkward and annoying....sigh.

I am now at the front door of my father office to ask about my swordsmanship.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Yes, come in." A muffled voice said.

I open the door seeing my father still doing paperwork. I always see him doing paperwork nowadays.

"Father can I do swordsmanship for self-defense please." I tilted my head

    He looked at me and started thinking whether or not I do it and finally he agreed. But he said I have to do it with prince.... SUCCESS oh I can't want to tell him this!

  Now I need to find the prince I think right now he is doing swordsmanship, as I think. I made it at the garden seeing the prince using his sword.

"Seems like I won the wager I asked my father and he agreed because I need it for self-defense." I grinned.

The prince stopped his training and looked me shocked to see me succeed and won the wager

" so you won? Fine, then I will take this loss with my pride."

" whatever say. I will be going to do my Magic lessons for the day."

" oh really, what Magic do you have?"

I looked him " why should I tell you?"

"Well at least tell me what level are you?"

" I am level 30. I will be going now."

I waved and turned around to start my training. ( edit already)

   After a few hours of using my Magic and Qi. I am both level 32 with both, I must not tell the prince that I am a Prism Mage, or it would be bad news for me, I already have rumors and I don't want more.

" so you can use all the elements Magic as will creative... That interesting."

I turned to see the prince staring at me I looked at him and sigh...

" yeah, yeah now go make more rumors about me to get even more attention." I sarcastically said.

" well no, I am not going to do because you are my fiancé."

Sigh, when did he get overprotective?

"Ffforget that i...I said thaat."

I nodded."I will be going to my swordsmanship tutor now and you should be too."

   He nodded and we started walking towards the garden where we start my training for a sword. I told the tutor I wanted a katana for my sword and tutor nod and gave me a katana, and the prince just got a normal sword. For reason, he kept on teasing me. Saying katana Is for baby's oh I will prove you wrong when I beat you with it.

________________________________
(A/n I will do a two years time skip. Right about when Erika going to be revealed to the world)

     It's been two years since I lived with the prince and we started a rough start but we became friends soon enough, and I think he really loves me but always says to forget it but he is still a narcissistic person so when I do get annoyed. I will just use a spell to make me deaf, so I won't get annoyed. But in a few days I will be revealed to the world as a Duke daughter but also the prince let me use his first name surprising, so I call him Zach now. I am kind of nervous because I will be meeting the princess the main villainess and the prime minister son sigh. Why do I meet all them in one day so much trouble going to help but let us hope? It goes well but the king ace will be coming here with Zach to announce our marriage together.

   Today is the day when I will be revealed and now that I think about it a lot of girls really like my brother sigh.... I have to deal with that too....

_________________
Sorry, the chapter is really short I am kind of busy with personal stuff.