Clubs

Today, is the day where the dorm battles begin, and I and Tianna where training nonstop for this day to happen because we want first...Prize? A prize is getting a legendary monster as a pet and it's a nine tail fox and I and Tianna drooled, at the prize when it was announced. Now we are really nervous even though we practice.

Dorms

  I was at my dorm reading a book and reading how to train a monster as a pet when I suddenly see a letter under my door so I got up came to it.

  I looked at it and it baffled me who wrote it....the heroine.

  I opened it to see how this letter will make me laughed and make me a fool for looking at it, but I was tempted so I opened it.

Dear, Erika

  Can we meet at the gardens tomorrow's, I wanted to speak with you.

From Yuki

I looked at the paper and studied it. If this letter was truly saying what it was.

Sigh

I'll accept I thought.

  I folded the paper and stuffed the paper into my bag for later and I got my sword and walked out of a door to find Tianna or we will be late.
________________________

I was walking the path that will lend me to Tianna homeroom when I see the princess on the ground getting her papers and books.

" hey need help?" As I ran to towards the princess.

She looked at me and said,"it's ok I don't need help."

I sighed and crouch down to her started taking the papers and making a pile.

"Do you need a favor? Or support from me" she asked me coldly.

I gave her a look like what.

"No, I am just being nice here," I told her

She muttered something I didn't hear.

I sighed "I am just helping ok?"

"What makes you think I say I didn't need your help."

  I sighed again what with her mood?But I won't push her I don't want drama form this silly argument.

"What's these papers for anyway?" I asked her

"Club..." she said softly that I can barely hear.

Flashbacks

Class

"Class! Today, we will be deciding what we are going to do for the school festival." Our teacher told us.

  Many people decided on doing a play than all of the girls decided to do a bake sale even though all of the buys where at dismay by this decision. Why it happen is because of the princess support over the bake sale and how excited she was, and the girls at class so thought they can make all the food really cute so they scream how they can make the best and cutest dessert ever, but the boys...they didn't want to do it, but they soon agreed by they have less work to do that then the play the play they suggested before.

"Bake sale it!" Said the princess as she smiled as the other girls agree

All of the buys groaned at there dismay of the decision

I just nodded I didn't care which one we do it just have to be appropriate.

"Ok, then the class it will be a bake sale!" Spoke are the teacher as he packed up and left are class.

Flashback end

Ohh now I remember when I was in the student council room I saw a notice of a new club form the princess and it was bake? Yeah! It was she was the one who suggests as well to do a bake sale.

"Can I join?"

She looked at me if I have seen things.

"Wh-at?" She asked

"Can I join," I repeat.

 She nodded and gave me posters to show people if they wanted to join I agreed and went to find Tianna and won't be stopping anymore until there.

Tianna class

Sadly, my statement I did before I came here was wrong. I was walking and every girl came up to me asking what was the flyers, and I told them and it took 2 hours to get here, and we only have 30 mins left before the games start.

"Tianna!" I yelled as I was standing at the entrance of the classroom.

 Everyone stopped talking and looked at me and I gave the look to back off or was it glare bu everyone flinched at that.

Tianna ran towards me.

"Yes?"

"Your forgot...sigh. Anyway, we should hurry to get ready we are the second group to battle." I told her.

  She flinched at my statement and dragged me to the gym so we can be prepared, but while dragging me I accidentally made all the flyers drop and they flew away and students grabbed ahold of it and started reading it while I was mentally screaming to myself how dumb I was....

________________________
I am almost wrapping this story up, so there will be a few more chapters until the end.