3 year old Erika/ prince POV

^^^^ photo owned by its respected owner

3 years old. Erika POV

Today, I was to pick what instrumental instruments, I would practice and I pick a clarinet.

( A/n meep you should know why I pick this I was going to do bass clarinet but there weren't any good songs on it

( A/n meep you should know why I pick this I was going to do bass clarinet but there weren't any good songs on it .)( known fact I actually will be playing this, so why not make my character do it, to make her feel pain on practicing this, but clarinet instead .)

   I  didn't care what it is as long it not that long not loud. I just loved how low and kind of high and not as loud as the other instrument is being played. So after months of me playing it, I finally mastered it. So I played a little music.

   After playing that, I packed up and went to the garden and read some books there, I made my mother and dad plant some flowers in the ground so I can sit on.

~Garden~

I sat in the garden and started reading my books so far how much I read at the library is, I am still at 3 quarters but almost half, but so far all the books there are quite interesting I learned a lot about this world culture and some fairytale books and Magic too.

    Suddenly, I saw a cute tiny yellow cat walking around my garden. I got up and started to walked towards, it when I cam closer it froze ready to run for its dear life, but I just stand there taking out my hand and lending it out so I can try to touch it. It's was frozen looking like it was in deep thought for a min. Than final came closer to me and let me pet it.

I asked, " do you have an owner?"

It shakes her head indicating saying a no.

" ok then do you want me to be your own if so, I'll call you muffin!"

Meow! said the cat

" yay !" I squeal

    I should tell mother and father about this. I went and crouch down to carry the cat and walked and started to find mother or father. I finally found my mother and ran up to her.

"Can we keep her?" I asked

She looked at me and thought for a moment.

" well see, in the diner, just give the cat to the maid and let them take care of it. For now, while we discuss if we are going to keep it or not."

I nodded and went to find the maid and give it to her and let her and other maids keep it for now and let them know its name is a muffin.

~ dinner time ~

It was dinner time right about now and I was excited if I can get a cat or not I never had a cat in my old life because I never had time for it. But now it's different I have time so I can do it even though my day is busy with studies Magic and etiquette... Man, I hate etiquette to hard for my taste. ( yeah right if you had time lol)

I walked toward my seat and sat there waiting for the plates to be severed, we were quite but I broke the silence by saying this.

"I found a cat can we keep it?" I tilted my head to higher chances

My family blushed seeing how I really wanted to get the cat. Yes.

"Sure."

I got the kill yes.

" YAY!"

"Shush." my mother spoke and I nod and started eating again.

" Erika, me and your mother are going to the Aces kingdom to meet the king with matters. So we thought why not take you there...

I almost choked on my food form what he said, I was freaking out in my head saying noooo why are you making me meet the person, who is going to kill me in the good end for the prince route or even any route... Sigh.

Well only take you there because Adam will be here to learn how to be a duke."

I nodded without showing the emotions in my head right now like you really want to kill me huh.

After dinner

    After that, I went to get my yellow cat muffin and bought it to my room.

   Took a bath and changed and went to get ready for bed with a book with me that didn't finish yet which I bought to the garden but got distracted it..... Wait I almost forgot the final detail the prince is a complete ladies man in the game and a narcissist... Sigh why do I have to go, but anyway I will be going in 3 days so I will have 3 days to shove myself with books and be mentally prepared to face this guy.... Also roast this guy, like never before, need to make is ego Down to earth. Maybe this will be fun. Heheheheheheheh.

PRINCE ACE POV

     Today, my father told me a Duke was coming here not form my kingdom but form the Spades, the great clarity's household. I heard they had a daughter, who hasn't been revealed yet but I hadn't either because I am only 3, not 5 but they say she is a beautiful girl and prodigy on Magic and studies. I don't know if that's true, it is a rumor. Though I am not sure we will see, the Duke said he will bring the duchess and his famous daughter. But I feel like I want to test her what is her personality is so I can't wait.heheheheheheheh, but I know one thing for sure I am better than her.

-------------------------------------------------------
I had decided to do one more chapter yay.
Hope you enjoy this filler I had to fix some tiny plot holes.