My duty as student council president

Today was my first day on the job of student council president I am really hoping I do well and I want to see what you do there.
________________________
Today

Today, was a Saturday and I was going to the student council room. right now I was in the room and I see higher grade people around me. I was nervous, they were staring at me.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," I said as a bowed.

everyone nodded and started to fix problems at the school and doing paperworks. I was quite happy that there only 5 people in the room and they said I have to get 5 more and now I was in my seat and think who should I pick...

"Excuse but we didn't mean to say that you can pick it we meant to say we picked the top 5 students in the school for the first year, I am very sorry that I misguided you miss." Said one of the students.

I sighed.

"We're really sorry but they start tomorrow ok."

I nodded.

I was really sad because I have to deal with the heroine and her and her personality. I heard she got a cult following from the school I was really shocked but then again I am now "it" girl of the school. I didn't like the title of mys but than again. I always win every time we have court, I guess that title I have does have its perks.

Next day

Right now I was at the student council class and I was being stared at by the top 5 students excluding me of course but they look tired? What why are they tried? It's a Saturday but then again....wait was there an event between them?

" Why are you guys tired?" I asked.

They looked at me sheepishly and said

"Well..." All of them answered.

"Go on," I told them.

"Well, there was a cat who was scratching Zach than it ran than it hurt Yuki and the cycle went on and I chases after it but never got it," Said, Max.

I looked at them. "Well, then...I guess it was a long day for you people but you still have to do paperwork as student council." I stated

They all groaned and started to get to there seats and went to there paperwork as asked.

As they started doing there work it was completely silent the whole time.

....

After a while I got really bored like really bored it was almost second term two more months and there will be a festive and I want to come here with my friends but right now I been doing nonstop work it looks like I shut myself at society, but today I want to give fun.

"Do you want to do something?" I asked breaking off the hours of silence.

They looked at me surprised that I wanted to do something.

"well, maybe we should do t-" answer Kozue but was cut off with the heroine.

"We should go to... The PLAY the school is hosting."

I looked at her and smiled and told them to let's go!

"OK let's go," I told them.

At the gym

I, the heroine and my friends are in the back of gym to see the play that being played it was quite funny to see the kids overreacting the scene. Even my friends heard me chuckle a few times and that made them smile even heroine it was really weird because I don't see envy on her eyes anymore did she change or is she?

________________________
Sorry is short but I been procrastinating a lot but the next chapter is the start of the second term and much more...