Term Two

One month later

Today is the new term and the start of the dorms battles well, next week but this week me and Tianna have to plan what will we attack and been practicing are communication and incorporate are fight skills together.

Dorm room

"Ok, so you can use ice magic as well light?" I asked Tianna.

She nodded.

" Ok, thanks, I'll think about what strategy should we do to fit are fighting style."

"Oh I have to go my club is waiting for me will talk more about this later ok?" She asked.

I nodded and got up and started to do my homework from today. after I tackled Kozue I think she got scared to be near me so I need to find her and say sorry and she has to say sorry as well after I finish my homework. as I walked at the hallways I finally see her so rush after her and tackle her again...wait I am turning to her.

"Sorry I tackle you but it's your fault." As I pouted.

I look beside me and I see her other friend startle at my sudden arrival and think ~ why is the student president so unladylike ~

I got up from Kozue and gave her my hand to get her um and she scratches her head

"yeah I am sorry that I spy on you," she spoke.

we both said." apologies accepted."As we shake hands.

it's weird but I always act differently around her than other people I usually act the calm person who you can trust but with her, I am very clumsy and silly the opposite of my real self. After that, I left her to talk to her friends and I went to find Tianna. I went to her class and I saw her talking to her friends and she saw me and signal her to meet up and she excuses her to friends and went after me.

Hallways

"what do you want to speak off?" She asked.

I looked at her and said, " here's a paper of are the plan -hands to her- please give feedback when you go back to our room so we can speak privately but now I have to go, class, thank for letting me waste your time."

She nodded and I left.

I went back to my classroom to find that I splash water on the door I sighed and I looked at the two boys who were laughing uncontrollably. I glared at them and started walking towards them and giving them a lecture about not doing pranks at school or you will get suspended but they didn't care so about a while ignore and left to get clean at girls bathroom.

after that, I came back and the teacher was waiting for me and I said sorry and went back for my lessons. after the lesson, I went to Eimi desk and talked to her how she can deal with this every day and she just looked at and laughed saying its ok and really funny when they do their pranks to people.

"Well, bye Eimi," I said to her as I leave our homeroom.

she waves goodbye and we went our separate ways even in-game me and she is always together we never talk that much when I got in this body...I really did change the whole game itself but I don't see the heroine that much anymore what changes?

Yuki (heroine) POV

I am freaking out little why do I look different I should have my green hair not pick and cat ears..ekk.Even though I still have my name everything else is different why is this world have magic and that girl Erika has the same personality as Sarah but a little different, but she looks different from the Sarah I knew too...THIS IS SO WEIRD WHAT IS THIS WORLD.

I was walking back to my dorm and my roommate was waiting for me to practice is magic for the dorms battles. Even though I am in this body for two months now all I been doing is studying this world I got in and using my magic. it's actually really easy I don't know how people say its hard but now not much people will think I change because I can use magic perfect well and my studies are good too I guess the old Yuki was good at these things.I am still very confused even though I fit in and no one suspects me, I just don't get why I got in this body just because I died by a house fire at age 23 I got a new life all of sudden. Oh well, but I do have to comfort that Erika girl to see who she really is...

_____________________________________________

Oh, just to let you know Earth time is faster than the world there in on.