"Babe... It's 3 am."

Starting off easy... So here is some simple fluff for ya
They are dating!
I'm smiling like an idiot rn:))
~
Millie sighed and turned around in her bed, facing the plain wall.

She traced her finger along the mattress and pulled the soft covers over her body.

She was exhausted, but sleep seemed unlikely.

"Hmm..." A hoarse voice muttered from behind and put their arm around her slender shoulders.

His sudden movement startled her and she bit her bottom lip.

Millie turned around to face the curly haired boy and pecked his nose lightly.

She scanned his features in the semidarkness of the room and adored the freckles scattered across his cheeks.

The smaller girl giggled softly, as he lowered her to his chest and hugged her close.

"Finn..." She trailed off and studied him from under lowered lashes.

It took a few seconds before he fluttered his eyes open and changed in his position.

After smothering a yawn, he asked, "Is everything okay?"

Millie replied with a simple nod, moving her head away from his chest.

She turned around on her stomach and rested her chin on her palm, thinking furiously.

"What did you learn a little too late?" Millie spoke softly, a smirk making its way towards her lips.

Finn rubbed his eyes briskly, shaking his head slowly.

"I-I don't know... Responding when you wanna have a conversation." He chuckled, earning a light slap on his upper arm.

"Babe... It's 3 am." He added, as his eyes met her brown ones and a wry smile twisted his lips.

Millie yawned and rested her head down on the pillow again.

"You good?" Finn whispered and folded her in a warm embrace, his lips seaking hers briefly.

Millie pulled away and gave him a genuine smile.

"Man... You're cute." She murmured and snuggled into the crook of his neck.

Finn let out a short laugh and rested his chin on top of her head.

"Go to sleep Mills..." He whispered, followed by a light chuckle.

Millie cracked a smile and nodded.

"I'm sorry... You just pop into my head at the most random times." She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply.

Millie fell asleep almost instantly, her chest moving up and down in a steady manner.

Finn ruffled his messy, dark curls and kissed the top of her head.

"You're so strange... I like it."
~
Sorry it's kindaa boring... I have to get used to all of this again:)
Have you seen IT btw? It's sooooo good!!
Have a wonderful day/night

~ Emily