"Drink if you..."

I went to Poland🇵🇱 on a school trip; but now I'm back and posting again
They're old enough:)
~
"You're such an ass!" The red headed girl shouted across the room, as drunk teenagers gathered in a small circle.

Caleb laughed and exhaled the gray smoke, coming from the white stick between his fingers.

He winked in her direction and Sadie giggled, while lazily putting her arm down on Millie's shoulder.

Her brown hair was pulled up into a low ponytail, her neck damp with sweat from the crowded room.

"Let's play drink if you..." a groggy voice muttered, belonging to Gaten, as he squeezed himself between Wyatt and Jaeden.

Everyone cheered and Jack grabbed a bottle of vodka, a big smile on his face while filling people's glasses to the top.

When everyone settled down, Caleb cleared his voice to get their attention.

"Drink if... you've ever kissed someone else, while being in a relationship!" He spoke up and the room went completly silent for a few seconds.

A couple of people lifted their red cup in the air and took long sips, the burning liquid running down their throats, earning cheers from the rest.

"'My turn..." Sadie muttered, moving her head away from Millie's shoulder.

"Drink if... you find someone in this room hot or attractive!"

Small smiles broke across their faces, as several people drank the alcohol.

A specific dark curly haired boy with freckles across his pale cheeks and the same careless face, took a small sip, making Jack hit his arm lightly.

Millie took a sip as well and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Wolfhard! Who caught your eye?" Caleb shouted and Finn just laughed.

"Just a girl..." his eyes met Millie's brown ones for a quick second and he smirked, "...she looks good tonight."

The boys shouted and made a few comments, as he leaned back with a shrug.

Millie felt her cheeks getting hot and looked down into her lap, a small smile across her lips.

"Can I have the next one?" She spoke up and got a nod in response.

Crossing her legs and taking a deep breath, she looked around the room.

"Drink if..." her gaze shifted down to his perfect face, her palms getting clammy.

"You want something more, from someone within this circle."

It was quiet for a while, before two cups were lifted in the air at the same time.

Millie took a sip from hers and looked up over the rim of the cup.

Finn swallowed, his eyes meeting hers and a big smile plastered on his face.

He winked and she nervously cracked a smile, while she tucked another loose piece of hair behind her ear.

"What the fuck did I miss?" Sadie shouted, rubbing her eyes and looked between the two.

(^^When I'm doing my Math homework and nothing makes any sense...)

Finn laughed and leaned back, lazily running a hand through his black curls.

Millie bit her lip and kept her gaze on the plain white walls.

She snapped out of her thoughts, as she heard someone shifting in their position beside her and continued the game.

"Drink if..."
~
I'm working on an "actual" book (Ah)
Would y'all read if I posted the first chapter?

~ Emily