"I-I don't wanna do this..."

Requested/Inspired by the-fame-monster
Read his books y'all
Normal age!
~
Another deep sigh escaped her mouth, as she stepped closer towards the end of the roof.

A mattress was placed underneath, tons of people watching or getting stuff ready for the scene.

Her head started spinning, just the thought of jumping over the edge.

She stepped back, letting her arms fall to her side and bit her lower lip.

"This is so cool!" Finn said and walked up behind her.

Millie peeked her head over one shoulder and shrugged.

"It's alright..." she muttered, while playing with the pink fabric on her dress.

Finn ran a hand through his straightened hair and raised his eyebrows.

"You're scared." He spoke up, followed by a chuckle.

Millie shook her head and her eyes met his brown ones.

His laughter died down, as a furrow ran across his forehead.

"Oh my god... I didn't mean to-" Finn started, but Millie cut him of.

"Forget it." She said sternly and glanced down at the others

A deep sigh escaped his mouth and he sat down on the cold ground, playing with his fingers.

Millie rolled her eyes and sat down beside him.

His eyes shot up and she cracked a small smile.

"I can't believe you're scared of heights..." He mumbled and studied the view, the fresh morning air hitting his face.

Millie tucked a piece of the blonde wig behind her ear and chewed on her bottom lip.

"I'm not really scared of heights... I'm scared of the fall." She answered, earning a confused face from Finn.

"It's like you're flying..." he said and ran a hand through his hair, keeping his gaze infront of him while talking.

Millie turned her head to look at him, noticing his sharp jaw and high cheekbones.

(I'm sorry, but i have to mention those cheekbones)

"...Then you hit the ground." She finished.

Millie swallowed and tried to ignore the crippling anxiety in her chest.

Finn opened his arms and mentioned for her to come over.

She did and awkwardly scooted towards him, barely touching his chest.

"Don't be like that..." he murmured and pulled her even closer.

She let a short laugh escape her mouth and snuggled against him, feeling the beat of his heart... Of was that her own?

"You see that mattress over there?" Finn whispered and pointet his index finger at something.

Millie nodded and grabbed his hand, without any further hesitation.

"Looks comfortable, right?"

She nodded again, taking deep breaths.

"We're gonna jump down into that and I promise you that it'll be incredibly soft." He continued, earning a smile from Millie.

"You're an idiot Finn..." she muttered and moved her head away from his chest.

Finn raised his eyebrows and laughed.

"Do you feel better?" He asked.

Millie glanced at him from under her brows and sent him a warm smile.

"Yeah..."

"Then it was worth being an idiot." He said, while exhaling and licked his chapped lips.

He stood up straight and offered her a hand, which she gladly took.

The sun lit up half her face, creating a shadow around her features.

Finn opened his mouth to say something, gazing down at her tenderly, but closed it again.

"I-I don't wanna do this..." Millie muttered and got unsure again, as they walked closer towards the edge.

He turned her shoulders around, meeting her eyes and raised his eyebrows.

"Remember what I told you, okay?" He spoke softly, earning a simple nod in response.

A big smile broke across her face and she pulled him in for a hug.

She burried her face in his chest, then pushed him away and dragged him to the edge.

"Are you guys ready?" Matt shouted from the ground, as they pointed the cameras in their direction.

Finn looked at Millie and she nodded, giving Matt a thumbs up.

"1...2...3!"
~
...Then they jumped into a pool of marshmallows. Jk
Tysm for 1k votes on my first Fillie book!! Ah
I hope you're doing good

~ Emily