"You look different..."

Long and fluffy... kind of; Enjoy
You can decide on their age!
~
"I'm here!" Millie called out into the dark, as she stepped inside the apartment.

She looked around, hands on hips, while she surveyed the room.

The front door slammed shut and she jumped at the sudden movement behind her.

Millie held a hand to her chest, exhaling a deep breath and took of her shoes.

She hung her jacket up neatly and made her way down the hallway.

It was dark and she wasn't able to find any lightswitch, as she traced her fingers along the plain walls in search of one.

"Finn?"

She put her hand on the doorknob, turning it slowly and opened it without a sound.

The room was pitch black, a small light from the window making a shadow on the bed.

Millie smiled, when she saw a figure tucked in under the covers.

She tiptoed over the hard wooden floor, putting her hand on his back.

"I just got home... Are you sleeping?" She whispered, rubbing her hand up and down his back in a soft manner.

He didn't answer, didn't even flinch.

Millie scrunched her eyebrows together and shook his shoulder, noticing his arms being slimmer than usual.

"You look different... Finn?"

When he didn't answer the second time, she decided to leave him alone.

She straightened her body to its maximum height and sighed out loud, a small smile across her face.

Millie leaned down slowly and put a gentle hand to his cheek, turning his head towards her.

Closing her eyes and kissing his forehead softly.

She turned around and was about to leave, when someone got a tight grip around her wrist.

"What the-"

The figure in the bed was now standing behind her, a tall man with extremely pale skin.

He was bald, had small eyes and a big hole in his face, instead of an actual mouth.

"Hey Millie." He spoke in a low, creepy voice and grabbed her waist.

A high pitched scream escaped her mouth and she ran out of the room.

She heard heavy footsteps from behind, pushing things to the ground and screaming her name on repeat.

"I'm gonna get you Millie!! I'm gonna get you!! Millie! Millie! Millie..."

-

"...Millie? Hello? Are you okay?" Finn shook her shoulders, as she snapped her eyes open.

A long breath escaped her mouth and she held a hand to her chest.

She sat upstraight in the bed, her neck damp with sweat and tears running down her face.

Finn rubbed his hand up and down her back, while she managed to pull herself together.

"Bad dream?" He whispered, earning a nod from the brown haired girl.

She looked at him and swallowed, the image still glued to her brain.

More tears threatened to fall, but Millie wouldn't let them.

Finn wrapped his arms around her waist, getting close to her.

He wrapped the soft covers around them, while he played with her hair in a comforting way.

"You wanna talk about it?" His voice was low and comfortable.

Millie glanced up at him from under lowered lashes, biting her lip.

"Just say you'll never leave me, cause i need you so much..."

Finn shook his head and pulled her even closer, planting a moist kiss on her forehead.

"I'll never leave you." He spoke softly.

Another heavy breath escaped Millie's mouth and she moved closer, only inches away from his face.

"Promise?"

He pecked her nose, his protective arm around her small body.

"...I promise."
~
I have a really bad headache... help.
Have a good night/day

~ Emily