"No, more than a friend."

Just read and you'll find out
Ily all!
~
The staircase creaked with every step, as the small girl made her way down to the basement.

She fiddled with her fingers, taking in her surroundings with wide eyes.

"Good morning El." A soft voice spoke from further into the room, the dark haired boy showing her a toothy smile.

Eleven smiled and quietly walked over, as he opened his arms.

She welcomed his hands that encircled her waist, while they shared a warm hug.

Dustin smiled, followed by a nod from Lucas and a quick glance from Will.

"Did you sleep well?" Mike asked, as he settled down into the wooden bench around the table.

Eleven sat down beside him, her eyes going back and forth between the other boys.

"Yes." Her voice was low, almost like a whisper.

Mike nodded and grabbed a brown dice.

He threw it, quickly moving his figure around on the board.

The other laughed along each other and Eleven cracked a small smile too.

"Boys! Time to take a break!" Mike's mom shouted, standing on top of the staircase and looking down.

"Five more minutes!" Mike screamed back and sent the dice over to Dustin.

"Michael." His mom said sternly, heavy footsteps making their way towards them.

"Fine!" He groaned, got up and opened the door, followed by Dustin, Lucas and Will.

Eleven turned to look at them over her shoulder, as Mike said goodbye to his fellow friends.

"You can go too." She spoke up and he turned towards her with raised eyebrows, while he closed it shut.

He made his way towards her and a smile broke across his face.

"I'd rather stay here with you." He whispered and sat down beside her.

Playing with the fabric on her shirt, she glanced up at him from under lowered lashes.

"Why?"

Mike's breathing hitched and he awkwardly changed in his position, running a hand through his straight black hair.

"Cause I like you El..." he managed to tell her, his words muffled and barely down to a whisper.

She looked up at him with big wondering eyes, "like?"

Mike shook his head and grabbed her hand, drawing his warmth over to her cold ones.

"I-It's the feeling of butterflies you get whenever you see a certain person..." he trailed off, redness invading his cheeks.

Eleven tilted her head and opened her mouth, "like a friend?"

Mike shook his head once again and chuckled.

"No, more than a friend." His eyes met her big ones, as he anxiously chewed on his bottom lip.

Moving her head closer, Eleven gently pecked his lips and pulled away with a smile.

"I like you..." She said and Mike chuckled nervously, as his cheeks turned a deep shade of red, the thought of this being their second kiss.

"And... Cut!"

Finn let go of Millie's hand quickly and ran a hand through his straightened hair.

She dried her hand against her thigh and exhaled deeply.

The bright studio lights turned off, as the room went back to its normal lightning.

Finn grabbed his script from the floor and started walking away.

He turned his head over his shoulder and flashed a smile in Millie's direction, "You did good today!"

She looked up at him and cracked a smile, as he continued down towards his dressingroom.

"Thanks! you too..." she muttered and got ready for her next scene.
~
Yeeet. You thought! Sorry
I hope you're having an amazing weekend so far!

~ Emily