"My hoodie looks cute on you."

Hiii
Finn: 17 years old
Millie: 16 years old
Enjoy!
~
"It's so fucking cold..." A dark-skinned boy groaned, as he sat down in a chair.

He was tall and definitely very attractive, with a dark green bandana wrapped around his head.

"Agreed." Sadie responded, her long red curls cascading down her shoulders and back.

"This place is beautiful though." Millie muttered, taking in her surroundings.

"You're beautiful." Finn answered, grinning from ear to ear.

"Smooth Wolfhard..." She giggled.

He planted a lingering kiss on her lips and she kissed him back.

"Guys...We're literally right here." Noah nodded towards the rest, placing a cigarette in the corner of his mouth.

"Sorry Dude!" Finn chuckled, putting one in his mouth as well.

The space on the roof, permitted them to see every single part of Hawkins, Indiana. And they looked with much curiosity at the trees around them.

Millie leaned her head on Finn's chest, taking in the deep smoke from his cigarette.

His shoulders swayed gracefully, the open denim jacket swinging loosely in the breeze.

"That's really fucking cute!" Sadie shouted, leaning her chin on her palm.

"What about you two?" Millie laughed, earning a small smile from Caleb.

"Us?" Sadie laughed.

Caleb pulled her close in an embrace, and rolled his eyes.

"Aww... Oh my god!" Gaten squealed, getting weird faces from the group.

(Why is Gaten always so damn relatable in these one shots... I can't)

He quickly turned towards Noah and stuttered.
"N-Noah what the fuck?"

Everyone laughed along each other, filling the small space with positive energy.

Millie smiled and looked down into her lap.

She inhaled a deep breath, the cold air filled her chest, as she hugged her upper arms tightly.

She bit her lip, to keep them from quivering and snuggled closer into the crook of Finn's neck.

"You're cold..." he whispered and rested his hand on top of hers, to try to warm her.

Millie shook her head and answered, "It's fine... don't worry about it."

Finn blinked and released his breath.

"No."

He gribbed Millie's hand tighter, letting her feel his warmth.

He started pulling his hoodie off, revealing another long sleeved shirt underneath.

Millie giggled and put it on without any further hesitation.

She smiled and pecked his cheek.

"Uh..." Finn pointet towards his lips.

Pilking his head down, she met warm lips again and surrendered to the passion he always managed to arouse.

That pleased smile was on his lips again and his eyes held a glint of humor.

"My hoodie looks cute on you." Finn told her, as they snuggled close and interwined freezing fingers.

Millie smiled, gripping his knee.

"...I hate your relationship so much." Noah said, while he threw another cigarette at the ground and stepped on it afterwards.

"Jealous?" Finn laughed.

Noah shook his head and leaned back in his chair.

He scratched the back of his neck, chewing on his bottom lip.

"Love is just... Strange."
~
I suck. Idk what to do with Wattpad anymore
:(
I love writing, so I don't wanna stop... but-
Take care

~ Emily