"Wow! Look at you."

I'm back! Sorryy
Finn: 16 years old
Millie: 15 years old
Not dating!
~
*Knock knock*

"Millie!" Mrs. Brown screamed from downstairs, as two loud knocks were heard at the front door.

Millie smiled and touched up her red lip, skipping down the stairs in a rush.

She ripped the door open, to be met by a pair of familiar brown eyes and those messy black curls she loved.

"Finn!" She said and pulled him in for a tight hug.

"Hey Mills." He replied and stepped inside, warmness greeting his cold hands and the smell of pumpkin spice filling his nostrils.

"Ready to go?" Millie asked and started putting on her shoes, followed by a thick scarf around her neck.

"Yep." Finn said and smiled.

She nodded and turned around "Ava!! Are you ready to go?"

Finn was taken back by her loud voice, but laughed when her little sister came into view.

She wore a small pink dress, white collar, dark blue jacket and striped socks.

Her light blonde hair was slightly curled and she held a small plastic pumpkin in her hands.

"Wow! Look at you." Finn said, the smaller girl ran over to him and he lifted her easily into his arms.

"Thank you for doing this." Millie told him, while grabbing some keys and her phone off the kitchen counter.

"It's gonna be fun!" He replied and lowered Ava down to the floor.

She quickly went out of the front door, as Finn and Millie ran after her.

Millie grabbed her small hand and exhaled deeply.

"Don't walk away from us."

They walked for a little bit, before stopping infront of one of the neighbors house.

Ava walked up to the wooden front door and knocked, while Finn and Millie watched her from behind.

An elderly woman opened and smiled big when she saw the little girl.

"Trick or treat!" Ava squealed, immediately lifting her bucket in the air, for the lady to fill up with candy.

"There you go Sweetie!" She said and gave her a three musketeers bar with nougat.

Ava thanked her and turned around on her heels, already making her way down to the next house.

"Trick or treat!"

"Treat!" A man with a big beard said, pouring some sour candy into her bucket.

"Thanks!" Ava answered, walking away from the door.

All three of them went on like this for hours.

Ava knocked on a door, adults opened and complimented her costume, gave her some old ass Halloween candy, while Finn and Millie kept an eye on her.

"She's so cute." Finn said softly, as him and Millie watched Ava run up to a big, white house.

"Yeah... I know." Millie laughed and kicked a small rock lying on the ground.

Silence filled the space between them.

Finn stuffed his hands in his pockets, a light smoke filling the air around him as he exhaled, due to the low October temperature.

He glanced over at the girl beside him, her cheeks tinted a light pink, eyebrows lowered and a small smile twisted her lips.

"What?" She laughed, looking up at him.

Finn quickly snapped out of his deep stare and felt his face heat up instantly.

"Huh? I-I... Um..." he stuttered and awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, grateful that she wouldn't notice his intense blushing in the dark.

Millie smiled and glanced up at him, from under lowered lashes.

Her lips were twisted upwards into a small smirk and she slowly tucked a loose piece of hair behind her ear.

"Thank you again..." she muttered, only loud enough for him to barely hear.

"...for going out here with me."

Finn nodded and leaned in closer, his heart beating faster than ever.

"...No problem." His voice was low, almost down to a whisper.

Their faces were only inches apart, foreheads almost touching and the feeling of each others hot breaths against the skin.

"BOO!!"

Finn quickly jumped away, a high-pitched shriek escaping his mouth while doing so.

Millie stepped away too, her eyes fell down to the ground and she let out a nervous giggle.

"Holy shit! You should've seen the look on your faces!" A girly voice shouted, a scary, white mask covering her face.

"Oh... Fuck you." Finn muttered and rolled his eyes, still blushing from what had just happened between them.

"Yeah, not cool." Millie said and quickly grabbed his hand.

The masked person laughed, as they walked away and caught up with Ava.

Finn looked over at Millie and let out a short laugh, she did too and grabbed his hand, interwining their fingers.
~
Happy Halloween!♡🎃
I went to a friend's house and I literally decided on what to wear, 2 hours before... great!

(I'm really tired btw, Sorry if there's any mistakes...)

~ Emily