"Wisdom teeth!"

Inspired by ohsomillie 's one shot
It's super cute; go read!
Finn: 20 years old
Millie: 19 years old
~
"Ow!" Finn whined for the third time and Millie closed her eyes, trying to keep herself from throwing him out of the car.

She put her hand on his knee in a comforting way and sighed, "I know it hurts, but keep still."

He leaned his head against the car window and groaned.

"What now?" Millie asked and glanced over at him from the corner of her eye.

Finn threw his feet up infront of him and laced fingers behind his head, closing his eyes.

"Good... We're almost there." Millie told him and kept her eyes on the mostly empty road.

Hitting a speed bump, Finn fell forward and crashed his head into the glove compartment.

He sighed heavily, as Millie tried to hold back a laugh.

"Uh, are you okay Finn?" She muttered and grabbed the back of his head with her free hand.

He nodded and put his hand over hers, moving it around through his curls.

Millie laughed and ruffled his soft hair.

"Hmm..." Finn mumbled and met her brown eyes.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" She asked him and giggled.

(Liza and David feeels)

He nodded and moved his head back, meeting the back of his seat.

A hand to his face, he rubbed his cheek lightly.

Finn widened his eyes and grabbed Millie's hand.

"I-I don't have a face!" His muffled voice spoke up.

She exhaled and squeezed his hand, "You have a face, it's just-"

"Goddam. I knew it!" Finn cut her off, running his fingers down his cheek in frustration.

"It's just your medication. You're fine." Millie managed to tell him and laughed.

He scrunched his eyebrows together and looked up at her, slumped down in his seat.

He touched his mouth with a finger and gasped at the blood left on it.

"That's just-" Finn cut her off again, "Am i going to die Mills?"

His voice came out low and soft, making her feel bad on his behalf.

"You got your wisdom teeth taken out, just relax and eat your ice cream." She told him, referring to the full container sitting in the cup holder.

He nodded and grabbed it with shaky hands, using all his strength to get the lid off.

"Y-You got me pistachio? You know I despise vegetables..." he trailed off, showing a bite of the green melted goo into his mouth.

"Huh?" Millie shook her head and continued down the street.

She turned the car around skillfully and parked infront of a brown, antiquated house.

"Are we home?" Finn muttered, his mouth stuffed and opened the car door.

He fell flat on his face and winced in pain.

Millie rushed over to his side, getting a hold around his upper arm.

"Easy there boy."

She noticed his swollen cheeks and glossy eyes, making him look oddly adorable.

She let him put his arm around her neck, as she helped him inside the house.

Millie tucked him under the covers in his room, changed the cotton in his mouth and finally got him comfortable.

"Mills?" Finn spoke up and she sat down at the end of his bed.

"Are you leaving me?" He whispered, his eyes getting watery.

(It's like Finn is on his period, getting very moody. haha!! anyways...)

"Of course not, I'll be downstairs." Millie smiled, earning a small nod in response.

She leaned down and kissed his forehead, as he immediately closed his eyes.

His chest moved in a steady manner and Millie sighed out in relief.

One last look and making sure he was okay, before exiting the room.
~
I finished PLL season 7 and I feel so empty now...
It's the weekend y'all

~ Emily