Chapter 3-Matthew

A.N: Hey guys! Fangirl here. Hope you're all having a wonderful day/night. So, this is the chapter where we introduce our lovely Italian brothers, and-you know what? No spoilers here! Enjoy~

"A ball?" Arthur eyed me curiously. "Of all people, I didn't think you, Matthew, would want to go to a ball..."

"Why not?" I asked. Sure, I'm a little shy, but that doesn't mean I can't go...right?

"Oh non non non, Matthieu!" Francis cried. "He didn't mean it that way! You're just so shy. You don't seem the type. But if you want to, then we must help you find the perfect outfit!"

"What?" Said Alfred. "You dudes are too old to help us find outfits. No way. Hey Mattie, wanna call up Feli and Lovi?"

Feliciano and Lovino were two brothers who were a little flashy, and very different. While Feli was hyper and friendly, Lovi always looked like he was debating whether to punch me or not. It's fine, though. A mean face doesn't necessarily equal mean person.

They had more fashion sense than Alfred and I put together, so we always went to them when we needed advice on clothes and whatnot.

And boy did we need help. I'm pretty sure I've been wearing the same red sweatshirt for at least a week now. I wash it, but I should seriously change for once.

Anyway, tomorrow, Alfred and I would go out shopping. First, I need to call Feli. He's friendlier with phone calls. I dialed his number.

"Ciao! Who is it?" Answered Feli's cheerful voice.

"Hi Feli, It's-"

"Veh! I know who it is...Alfred! How are you?"

"Bastard!" Called a voice from the background. "Are you stupid or just plain oblivious? That's obviously Mattie."

"Oh! I'm so sorry Mattie! Ciao!" Feli cried.

Feli lives in a world of his own, so I understand how he might not remember who's who. Still...do we really look and sound that alike? Lovi has this strange ability to remember names and faces. I think it's because he really does pay attention to his world and the people around him. To put it simply, he cares, even though he pretends not to.

Don't tell him I said that, though. He'd kill me.

"A-anyway, did you guys hear about that ball?" I asked.

"Si!" Feli exclaimed. "I'm not really into Prince Gilbert, but have you seen his brother?" I could tell Feli was blushing. "Maybe I'll meet him there and he'll dance with me, and...no Lovi, it's not a stupid crush at all!...He only wants to go for the free food. He's not interested in a relationship at all."

"And I never will be!" Lovi retorted.

"Do you guys want to go shopping with Alfred and I? We need some help picking clothes."

"Of course!" Said Feli. We'll come over tomorrow morning! See you then!"

**************************

"Alfred, for the last time! You can't wear a damn bomber jacket to a dance!" Lovi exclaimed.

Shopping for clothes isn't easy, let me tell you. Just when you think you find something perfect, the Vargas brother come in with their opinion, and you're back to square one.

I do appreciate their help. I really do. Still, shopping with them makes me wonder how they even manage to pick out clothes for themselves. They're very nitpicky.