Chapter 11-Matthew

A.N. Hello people! UltimateFangirl here. Hope you guys like fluff and pure friendship, 'cause  it's coming right at ya! Thanks for all the reads, have a great day, and I'll see you next time~!

(Nyo! PruCan is adorable and that is a fact)

It was official. Gilbert and I are a couple

I was positive that I was in love with him. Every second I spent with him was like a dream. He made me happy. He made me laugh. He made my heart flutter. He made me believe in myself.

When I was dancing with him under the stars, there was nothing more that I needed right then and there. There was nothing but the earth below us and the endless sky above us.

He's such a good dancer, too. And his arms are strong, and...

I blushed. It's okay to think these things now, right?

I'm so new to this.

He is too. How is he so confident?

Just then, I felt something crush my foot.

"Sorry, Birdie!"

"It's okay," I winced.

"I was staring at you, so I forgot to watch my feet," he chuckled.

"Why were you staring at me?"

"You're beautiful. And, uh, if t-that's okay for me to say, I..."

I kissed his cheek. "You're beautiful too."

We're both complete newbies, aren't we?

We were just about to continue dancing, when...

"Mattie! Dude! Quit being a party pooper and join everybody!" Alfred ran over to us and hugged by shoulders from behind. I jerked forward and crashed into Gil. All three of us fell on the ground right away.

"Alfred! What the hell?" Gil rubbed the back of his neck.

Alfred was still hanging on my shoulders (Amazing, considering how much taller he is). "Yeah, sorry. C'mon, everyone wants to greet the Prince and meet his, uh...?"

"Boyfriend," I finished.

"Boyfriend. Right, yeah...wait, boyfriend?! As in you two are...?! You're a...and...?!" He was shooting daggers at Gil. "Okay, buddy. Time to chat."

Gil raised his eyebrows. "I thought we had to go inside...?"

"Not until you answer some questions. So, have you kissed my brother yet?"

"Yes."

I felt his finger twitch. "Have you...done anything else?"

"Oh, Jesus Christ!" Gil groaned. "No!"

"How're things going with you and Kiku, Alfred?" I smirked, annoyed.

"Shut it."

"No, really," Gil and I exchanged a look. "Tell us. We're curious."

"I have his number, but that's it. I'm working on it, jeez!"

That's when I remembered. "Gil, lemme have your phone number, please!"

"Sure, Birdie. I'll write it down for you later."

"'Gil'? 'Birdie'? You guys are gross," Alfred stuck his tongue out and made a gagging noise. He stood up and held my hand, pulling me up with him. He hesitated, and then helped Gil up, too.

"Trust me, dude. I want to be your friend. I just worry about my little bro, that's all."

He grinned. "Sure. Me too."