Chapter 10 - Gilbert

YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH I HOPE YOU DON'T HATE ME!!!!

Hi gays, I missed you all! I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long, I was really busy with school shit and violin shit and parental shit but I'm back up and running! Thanks for bearing with the wait!

DUDE! 632 VIEWS! BITCH, THAT'S A BIGGER THAN MY WILL TO LIVE! I love you all, thank you so much. I hope you enjoy my little fluff, I tried to make it sweet enough to make up for my absence. 

Thank you guys so much, I love you!

The link I attached is Feliks' dress. It won't let me show it there (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ - https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKQzkDuDdrJ5G7ockkcW9JhFfes_F_baHx3Mv-v6316XOUaHtnOQ 

I love my fashionista child~

(P.S. In case the video didn't tip you off, I'm into DEH now. I haven't seen it yet, so I'm not a full fan yet, but I love the soundtrack.)

(P.P.S. I also just binged all of At the End of the Road yesterday and IT'S SO GAY THANK YOU HARIBO!!!!! It's an online Korean manga, if anyone's read it, feel free to fangirl your heart out out here with me~)

Ciao, my lovelies~ Llama Queen

******************************************

"So, like, why are you so excited for tonight again?"

Gilbert got ready for the ball in record time and was about to get out his door in seconds, he barely stopped when Feliks asked the question. "Because I need to see Matthew, remember? I don't want to make him wait when he gets here."

Feliks frowned. "You're, like, totally head-over-heels for this guy."

"I would say that, yes."

"Do you like-like him?" Feliks teased, poking his friend with a little twig he had found on a windowsill.

"We're not children, Feliks," Gilbert said, rolling his eyes.

"Do you?"

A little quieter. "Maybe."

Feliks squealed, tossing the twig back out the window. "Ooh, I knew it!"

Gil huffed. "It's different, though! It's more complicated than your "like-like," but not deep enough for love; not yet. I don't know him well enough, but I certainly plan on getting to know him better if he wants to." The prince would never want to force someone into a relationship with him, but he was certainly hoping to be with Mattie.

Feliks shook his head. "From what you've said, I doubt he wouldn't want to, like, get to know you better, but okay, I won't bother you about it. Except..." the blond grinned, "I want to meet him. He seems fun."

Sighing, Gil resigned. "Fine, if you stick around long enough for me to find him, you guys can talk. Now, can we go? I really want to find Birdie."

"Is that honestly the nickna- you know what? I honestly don't give a fuck anymore, let's just, like, go downstairs. How do I look?" Feliks had fixed up a traditional dress from his country, with a vertically-striped green and pink skirt and puffy white blouse and corset-like vest. He laced some pink flowers through his hair, and his whole outfit naturally rustled itself itself like it was being blown around in the wind every so often.

"Like a magnificent queen. Me?" Gil tried to downplay the formality of his outfit, and had somewhat skinny black pants, a light red tie on a white shirt tucked into his pants. He also wore a black vest, and (at Feliks' suggestion) a decorative belt, braided brown pleather with a thin strand of silver wire stitched on the pieces.