Plan in Motion?

Max's Truck

Jess's POV

I had just finished my physical therapy session when coach called and asked me to meet him on the field in my uniform as there were people there to see me so I got into my uniform then drove to school. When I was walking out to the field I saw the boys and they were signing some paperwork so I just walked out on the field with no one but coach and some photographers probably some journal so as I was standing on the center of the field I saw the boys line up and pull there phones out. I shrugged it off and turned to look at coach when a ball flew at me I caught it the flash of the cameras were going off as I read what the football said it said

I know I don't deserve it but I would love the chance to be your prince in muddy cleats and shoulder pads.Will you go out with me?

I turned around and there was Max holding a single dark red rose the meaning of deep love and affection. He said "Will you?" I ran and jumped into his arms and he wrapped his arms around me then I slid down and said "I would love to" then he kissed me. I stood there in his arms then he said "Would you like to go eat?" I said "Yes but what about my hummer?" He smiled and said "One of the guys will drive it home for you" then handed Charlie the keys as he picked me up bridal style and carried me to his camo and confederate flag colored truck and slid me in.

When we pulled out of the parking lot he turned on the radio to k92.3 and my song came on Redneck Woman by:Gretchen Wilson and I sang it like there was no tomorrow when the song had finished he pulled in to an old creek that had a clearing in the top and there was just enough room to put the truck right on the bank in between the trees. When we hopped out he grabbed a blanket and a basket of food and headed to the back of his truck where until now I hadn't realized there was a mattress in the back of. I flipped I don't know what he thinks is going to happen tonight but definitely not that i'm not ready for that step. He notices me worrying then says "What's wrong?" walking closer and grabbing my hand pulling me to him. I stammer pointing to the mattress and said fearfully  "What were your intentions tonight because that i'm not ready for" he walked towards me with a caring look on his face and said "No i'm not ready for that either okay ,pulling me into a hug, it's just so we can sit comfortably while eating and looking at the stars ok ? I love you and yes before you ask I haven't done it either ok?" I nod my head and then say "Sorry I shouldn't have jumped to that conclusion but you know?" he said "It's ok and yes I get it ok i'm the schools player so that's the first thing you think but I promise you are in control ok?" I smiled and he set up the blanket.