Second Time?

Hey Max please .... come home to y..y..our hou...ss...se . I cried into the phone he told the boys he had to go and it was an emergency and they started flipping out then said "Why are you still here go" all at the same time and within 5 minutes he was home. He barged in the door and ran at me I flinched and jumped back he stopped because he realized I was frightened and said in a low caring soothing tone "Baby it's ok I'm here now just tell me what happened" I jumped up and ran to him and he walked back to the bed and sat down with me still in his arms and I said "it..t's the..e...m they came ba..a..ck...ck." He said "Who?" I said "The boys from the locker room" he growled I tensed and said "I'm sorry baby I should have fought them off but I didn't please forgive me" he hugged me closer and said "It's not your fault and I didn't growl at you I growled because they have the nerve to touch you" I nodded and relaxed into his chest still crying and then the whole team barged in and Charlie yelled "Hey are you ok we saw the footage from the locker room them boys have some nerve" I was so tensed I had never seen Charlie this angry before and honestly I was scared but Max said "Hey baby it's ok he wasn't yelling at you ok? "I nodded then the coach said "Hey Jess how are you?" I just shrugged then buried my head in Max's neck and yawned he took the hint and asked everyone to leave they did and I kissed Max with all my might then he said "are you sure?" I nodded and we went at it then he showed me just how much he loves me.