Dinner With The Folks

I woke up wrapped in Max's arms and so I looked up and kissed his neck then left a big purple hickey low enough to cover with his collar

I woke up wrapped in Max's arms and so I looked up and kissed his neck then left a big purple hickey low enough to cover with his collar. He woke up and did the same but on my neck. Then I snuggled up to him and fell asleep when I woke up it was to my dad's angry face then I nudged Max and woke up and he asked my dad "What's wrong sir?" he gritted his teeth and said "The fact that I trusted you to sleep in the same bed as my daughter then I come in this morning and she has a huge HICKEY on her neck that's the problem you slept with my daughter when she was vulnerable and hasn't even been discharged form the hospital" he looked at my neck then looked at my dad remembering what happened this morning and said "Sir I did not take advantage of your daughter I know what this look like but it was nothing more than kissing I swear on my grave nothing but kissing happened." he looked shocked then said "Son i'm sorry it's just with all that's happened lately I don't know what to think" Max said "I get it sir why don't we all go out to eat tonight? And get to know each other you guys can ask me anything you like." my dad replied with "Son that's a great idea how about tonight at 18:30 i will pick you all up?" Max said "I can pick you up I do need to run my humvee some" my dad nodded his head yes and then mom came in with a nurse and said I can go now my mom signed the papers so everyone left so I could get changed then I walked out and Max helped me into my dad's truck then kissed me goodbye and we pulled out. As we pulled out my dad was filling in my mom about tonight which was only about 2 hours away so Kristen and Nicole came over and took me shopping. When we got to the mall I got a text from Max saying to tell my dad to where his uniform as it was an old Army vet restaurant and for me and my mom to wear something nice so I texted my dad and he said ok and Kristen and Nicole pulled me into ross and we found the perfect dress it was a short black dress with quarter sleeves and an army camo vest I paired it with some of my black tactical boots and chevron fishtail braided my hair we went home and the girls helped me get ready. It was 18:25 when I got a text from Max saying to be outside and I got my parents he was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with his black army tactical boots and an Army camo long sleeve shirt. My mom had on her Army uniform as she was ex-army but was honorably discharged after taking a hit by an I.E.D yeah I don't like to talk about it but I got in the car and sat next to Max my parents sat together in the back and we rode to the restaurant. When we got there me and Max sat on one side and my parents sat on the other. Then my mom asked "Son what are your intentions for the future with my daughter?" he said "Ma'am I want to grow old with her raise a family get married and live in a small town" She sighed and smiled at my dad then he asked "How will you provide for my daughter son?" he said "I am going to University of Maine and I am going to become a behavioral psychologist and eventually have my own firm so I can still be at home with Jess and eventually our kids" he smiled and I hugged him then my dad got on a serious face and said "son I don't want you to be like other boys I know my daughters a virgin and..." "I know sir and you have my word it will stay that way until she says otherwise" My dad smiled and said "You got a good heart but can you protect my daughter?" He said "Sir I was the number one marksman in my unit" my dad said "Man I love this kid already" then my mom asked "Son aren't you the player of the school?" I blushed a deep red and pinched the bridge of my nose as Max pulled me closer and said "Ma'am I get what your thinking I am known as the player but to be brutally honest I have never in Army terms beasted with a girl" my dad laughs my mom looks confused so I tell my mom "It means he's never had sex with a girl" she gives me an ohh face then turns to her food and my dad says "You screw with her heart and me and my buddies will get your tail" Max says "I have no intention on hurting your daughter she is my lifeline" i smiled then tucked my head in his neck and fell asleep.