Shh Relax Baby

Jessica 's POV

I just told my dad what happened well sort of then me Kristen my mom and Nicole went to my room and at once they said "Spill" I said "What do you want to know?" Nicole said shyly "How much pain was it?" I said "It hurt bad at first like in the beginning but when I relaxed it was a lot and I mean a lot less painful and uncomfortable" then my mom asked "was he easy and "gentle" ?" I said "Yes he was he made sure it was a good experience for both of us" then Kristen said "Did he talk to you during you know the "deed"?" I sighed and said "Yes he talked me through it and when I was in pain he would whisper sweet thing in my ear so I could relax and decrease the pain but the best thing was he didn't try to go 10 levels he just showed me that he really loves me" they stared at me before Kristen said "What did you do after?" With a angry but protective look on her face "We got into a shower washed off then we went to bed cuddling each other " Nicole sighed and said "How sweet" we walked downstairs and were going to ask Max if he wanted to go watch a movie but when we walked out I saw Maggy kissing him with him doing everything to get her off and when he did he wiped his mouth and said "Do that again and you will be ruined" then to himself after she left he said "God how will I tell Jess I should have gotten her off faster god Jess is going to be so hurt and it all my fault again " then started crying and banging his head on the door of his car I ran over there and hugged him and said "Baby shh it's ok i saw everything ok I know you love me and you didn't start that kiss or want it ok I get it I love you and I know you love me" then I kissed him and we transitioned to where I was sitting in his lap and we were kissing then I heard a cough and saw my mom and she said "A little too much pda" then covered her eyes we leaned against each others foreheads. I laughed then said "Hey guys me and Max are gonna go over to his place so we can talk with a little bit of privacy" I heard Nicole laugh and say "More like make up sex" I said "No are you kidding me I am still sore from last night." They laughed and Max got up then helped me up then we all got into the car and dropped the girls off then went to Max's house.

~~~~~~~~max's house~~~~~~~~~

When we pulled into Max's driveway and he turned off the car he turned to me and said "Baby listen I didn't want that kiss to happen and I am so sorry it did happen but I love you and if I could go back in time and change what...."I cut him off by kissing him then said "Let's go inside and talk baby my body is still a little sore" he immediately looked down and said "Sorry" I asked "For what?" he answered "For making you so sore I should have went easier god i'm a screwup" I put my hand on his cheek then one on his hands which were in his lap then said "Baby baby your not a screwup and I knew there would be some soreness after but thats nothing I can't handle now let's go in" he nodded then walked around to help me out of the truck and walked inside. "Baby whats wrong" I asked after we both changed and got into bed he said "I want to know how you truly felt about the kiss" I said "Well I was angry" and he had a sad look like he thought I was angry at him so I cuddled him and said "At her baby not you ok I saw what happened, I was a little sad you weren't able to get her off faster but I was happy that you A. were planning on telling me B.were so upset after it happened, C.were so worked up about how I was going to react, and D.you dropped to your knees and apologized so fast you weren't going to try to deny it you were honest with me and that's all I want." he smiled then we cuddled and fell asleep.