True Gentleman

Max's POV

Last night I showed Jess just how much I love her I went slow I made sure to keep her relaxed got permission for everything and talked her through everything but will she hate me? I texted Charlie and told him he said that she might but if I did all the things I said and made sure I knew she was in pain and helped her as much as possible she would know it wasn't out of lust which it wasn't. When she woke up and walked to the kitchen she got some eggs then asked "What's wrong? Did I not do enough or go into enough?" I ran over to her and wrapped her in my arms and said "No baby no I just... I was just worried you would hate me or think I did it out of lust but it wasn't I did it out of love. Do you hate me?" "No baby I love you and I'm glad that happened" she said. "You did it out of love not lust and when I was in pain you made sure you did everything you could and made sure I was comfortable with everything you kept me relaxed which made it easier and you talked me through everything I couldn't have asked for a better experience you showed me how much you love me ok? I love you." She said  I looked at her and smiled and we went out to lunch.

Lunch

When we were at lunch I noticed Jessica limping I held back a chuckle and saw Kristen and Nicole come in. They grabbed my collar and pulled me out to the parking lot Nicole yelled "What the heck did you do to her?" I answered shyly "We had sex" Kristen got mad and yelled "What the fudge" Jessica said "Guys it was my choice and its not like he took advantage of me k? He made sure I stayed relaxed and made sure I was comfortable with what he was doing and talked me through it all and it was really sweet when I yelped in pain he showed he knew I was in pain and did everything to make sure I was ok he didn't just do it out of lust he did it out of love" I was blushing a deep crimson and Kristen and Nicole said at the same time "Aww he's a keeper" I blushed even deeper and they rode with us since they walked and we went to Jess's house where her parents pulled in after and saw Jess's limp and her dad started spitting cuss words and walked to me grabbing my collar then Jess yelled "Dad it was my choice ok? It wasn't out of lust but love he did everything perfect ok? He loves me and he showed it when I was in pain he did everything to stop it and prevent it ok he walked me through everything made sure I was comfortable with what he did and made sure I was relaxed ok he loves me and i couldn't ask for a better man" I blushed deep red again then her dad let me go and the girls and her mom ran up the stairs. Her dad ushered me to sit down so I did then he said "Son I have never seen my daughter this deep in love and it makes me happy but don't break her heart and make sure she knows you actually do love her ok son" I nodded and he walked away.