playing on the player

Tessa Gray has always been from the most popular girls in Golden Grove high school but no one dares to step in her way or her friends' so your life isn't turning to real hell. Some people say she isn't that bad others say she is the devil him self ,but they all fear her and never mess with her or her friends.
.
.
.

When ever you mention Greenwood high school Jax Jacob must be mentioned, you can say that he and his friends rule the school. They are bad boys, players, heart breakers and rocks the school with there charm but then Jax's family had to move from there town, so Jax is having his senior year in Golden Grove high school.
.
.
.
-What do you think is happening with Jax in the other school, it's like fighting fire with fire. Tessa and Jax are both bad and don't believe in true love they aren't even the relationship type, so is there a chance?

Lots of coincidences,humor, romance, secrets, adventure, drama and of course stupidity will join these two and may end them together, making you this story, keep reading to know more about them, revealing the hidden secrets, all what I can say is expect the unexpected. Hope you enjoy it.❤
~Mariam XOXO
.................................................................
Important note :
English isn't my first language so excuse any mistakes and I'll try my best not to have many.
.................................................................
Warning :
The story contains curses and a plot not suitable for kids so,read on your own risk.
.

..........................................................