"You are dead"

Chapter 2

The hallways were empty, everyone went for there classes. I rushed to my English literature class. Yeah I'm a bad girl but I must get a decent score for college. When I finally reached the class's doorknob the door flied open and I hit a tall figure and fell on the floor with all my things around, heck did I hit a brick wall??

"What the hell is your problem?!" I nearly yelled at him. This day isn't getting any better. I'm still on the floor, some students inside the classroom started watching through the window and opened door. What an awesome start of the year! Before he could answer the teacher came, Mr carter.

"You are disturbing my class again mr Jacob, it's either you come in and behave or I don't want you in my class." Mr.Carter said firmly, looking directly to the brick guy.

"Well technically, I'm out of your class." he said calmly, so he is blind and aggressive too, what a guy.

"I'm done talking to you now Mr Jacob, Miss Gray you can get off the floor and solve your problems in other times that is not my classes, you both have already wasted enough of my time."Mr Carter didn't wait for our replies and went back to continue the class. Aggressive Jacob went in after him, leaving me grab my things from the floor. What a gentleman! I entered to the classroom and took a seat next to Chloe.

She greeted me when I came and asked if I was okay, I nodded. After a while she started again, "But honestly Jax is hot isn't he?"Chloe said in a girly way looking over at him, Jacob, he was in the other side of the class next to Ivan and some football guys. I stared at Chloe in disbelief.

"He is an aggressive dumbass Chloe he ran into me and didn't even apologise." I was still angry from what happened earlier and she wasn't helping.

"Well honestly, I think it's anyone's fault, he was going to the principal for an early misbehaviour and you appeared in the view but it's not that big deal anyways." she shrugged.

"Well he should've at least apol-"

"Miss Gray that's the last time I tell you not to disturb my class next time detention." Mr Carter cut me off and seemed more angry this time, I cursed him under my breath and shut up ,I noticed Jacobs viewing the little scene, His eyes confused me, is it blue or grey? but I rolled my eyes and looked at the front, anyways, I don't want problems...in the class I mean.

At the lunch break. Chloe, Vanessa, Emma and me always sit together, sometimes some of our cheerleader team or guys from the football team join us. The guys from the football team came up today. Jax was with them, Ivan and the other guys are very popular and they don't really let newcomers sit with them be friends with this fast or ever maybe, seems like Jax's past reputation appealed them, he was looking at me strangely, recognizing maybe I was the girl from earlier, I didn't give it attention he had earned every girls' attention anyways, even Vanessa's, the girls around our table were all gossiping and staring like crazy fan girls.

We all exchanged heys and what's ups, Jax didn't say a word he was just watching, so Ivan is the one who spoke "Yeah well, that's Jax, if you don't know him already, he is sitting with us and by the way there is a welcoming party next Friday."

"Nice to meet you Jax I'm Vanessa." Vanessa was the first to to greet, she pulled out her hand for him to shake, I don't know why she is acting too good, also it seems that I'm not the only one who noticed her soft tone and behavior we all looked at each other and held our giggles.

"I think he could introduce him self, the cat didn't ate his tongue I guess." I snapped in a sarcastic tone and looked at him in the eyes. I'm not done with him yet. Now that I'm nearer to him I can see his eyes better, they are grey with streaks of blue from the outer line of his pupil, no one dared to speak and break the silence.