"you knew?"

Chapter 15

I've locked myself in my room for four hours still, untill I heard the doorbell rang. I looked behind the curtain to find Jayden standing in the doorway. Why is he here? Maybe it's urgent he doesn't come over usually, however, I opened the door for him, I was wearing a black legging on an over sized hoody, my eyes weren't socked of tears anymore.

"Oh hey Tessa." He started, looking hesitated I guess.

"Hey." I replied with a small smile drawn on my face, backing away to let him in. I wasn't welling for guests to be honest but whatever. He looked really hesitated, kinda tensed and worried which started getting me worried as well. I waited patiently for what ever he is going to say.

"Umm..I just came over to check if you're okay, you looked really off at school today and you didn't answer my texts and calls...I was worried you know." He said with concern leaving me in awe. I didn't know it was that obvious at school but anyway It's so sweet of him, I'm glad to have such a friend like him. 

"Thank you...I just wanted some space to figure out things." I responded slowly with a warm smile plastered on my face. He nodded understanding before responding.

"Well, if you need anything or want to talk about it I'll always be there for you." Gosh he is so cute.

"Don't worry I'm fine now." Well not that okay but so much better and I don't want to talk about it, I can't cry anymore, my eyes are already drown and ran out of tears.

"Umm how about going for ice cream?" His dark eyes sparked at the thought as he rubbed the back of  his neck. I thought about it for a while, I was better now, I've made up things in my mind, mostly, but still I don't wanna go anywhere but my room.

"I dunno, I'd better stay home." I shrugged, he frowned a little.

"Come on Tessy, you can't stay here forever." He nagged childishly and made me that sad face I can't resist, pressure.

"Ughh....fine, whatever." I blured it out in a 'duhh' tone. Maybe he's right I was getting bored and I don't have any plans on studying anyway. His face brightened as I accepted. I went up to my room to change, I just changed into my skinny denim blue jeans and maroon converse. When we went out it was around 8:30pm. The chilling breeze greeted us as we stepped outside, so we decided on walking, we weren't that far from the ice cream shop anyways.

"Gum?" He asked offering me some. I smiled in return and took it gladly. I blew some bubbles with the gum as we walked, he looked at me then and started.

"I blow bubbles bigger than you." He teased confidentiality with a smirk placed on his lips. I raised my eyebrows in response and prepared for a bigger balloon, huh, bubbles is my game boy.

He blew a big one as well, he isn't that bad actually. I took extra gum from him, so does he. His bubble was getting so big, most of his face was hidden, I popped it with my finger playfully before it get bigger than this and my chances to win be low, childish I know. The gum was all over his face it even reached his hair. I started laughing hysterically at his face, seriously his face was priceless. He growled then looked at me and started laughing too, it's so much fun especially that I'm going to win in a few. I started blowing my bubble as well, I kept an eye on his hands to not pop my bubble in case he wants revenge or so. Suddenly he leaned in to my face and popped it just before the bubble reach it's max, the gum spread all over my face, my eyes widened unbelievably, shit. He Burst out laughing at me, there is nothing funny here...maybe there is but whatever how am I supposed to remove it now? I found my self laughing with him too, it's kinda awkward as well some people laughed on us too and gave us that 'are you crazy?' look. We kept the rest of the walk laughing and trying to remove the gum of our faces until we gave up and left it's traces on our faces.

I chose chocolate, my favorite ice cream flavor, I can't get enough of it to be honest. Jayden took chocolate as well, he insisted on paying ,so I bought us smoothes in the way back, he was coming with me anyways because he had left his car in my driveway.

"So how is the cheerleading exercises going?" He asked after taking a sip of his Oreo smoothy.

"Good and how is—" my eyes widened as realization hit me then, crap, I can't believe I forgot about his kiss with Stacey but to be honest I felt kinda relaxed to know that the guy wasn't Jax even though it was Jayden and he is my friend too.

"Yo what is it?" He asked. I frowned as I looked at him.

"You and Stacey huh?" I smirked as I snapped simply. He frowned at first but he remembered what am I talking about.

"You knew?" He responded as he Clenched his rist.

"Yep." I replied taking a sip from my blueberry smoothy.

"Tessa I swear it's nothing like that she is the one who came, it all happened in a sudden...probably to get Cole jealous or so...it was a mistake–" I interrupted him as he said it quickly, he seems saying the truth, I won't judge anyways, it's not all about me as Jax said.

"Okay fine, it's non of my business though." I responded.

"No Tessa I understand, I won't ever do this to you...I care about you." He stated softly.

"Thank you." We already reached the house, I stopped, turned facing him as I thanked him. He stopped as well and our eyes got locked together. He took a step closer and started leaning in, I froze at my place. He is sweet and all but I don't know, there's something wrong and he is getting closer than ever, dammit he is inches away from my face.

"Umm guys?"

............................…………………………....
A/N : I've started my exams so the update is later than usual, sorry for that, the chapter is shorter than usual as well but I will be updating fast.
We are about to hit 6K and the story got highly ranked in the teen fiction. Thank you guys you're amazing. 💋❤
Hope you enjoyed the chapter.😇
Vote⭐⬇and comment💕 I love readings your sweet feedbacks it keeps me going.❤✨

XOXOXO
.................................................................