DJ Phantom

Requested: Lylith-chan

"Hi, I'm here for the music recording."

You hugged the bag slung around your shoulders. It wasn't cold or anything; you just felt out of place being in this...professional kind of building.

You started your career on ViDeo, the website that was similar to YouTube. Except YouTube was long forgotten in Vinyl City. Posting covers and originals written by yourself, you rose to the top and got contacted by DJ Lyte himself.

It was amazing, originally. Now, you just felt inferior. The feeling didn't last long. When DJ Phantom opened the door to welcome you, you could've sworn DJ Lyte and DJ X were fighting each other.

"Um...hi, I'm here for the-wait, you look familiar." Your rehearsed sentence went out the window when a thought struck you.

"I am quite sure everyone knows me from the corruption."

"No, not that. Last week, you showed up at my doorstep. Drunk."

DJ Lyte and DJ X were obviously listening as well. The sounds of fists colliding had stopped.

"W-What?! I did that? Oh god...I thought Cykopath brought me straight back here."

"You somehow ended up at my house-which is across the city, mind you-and wouldn't stop crashing into my door."

The embarrassing recollection kept DJ Phantom averting his eyes away from you, and the other boys kept snickering immaturely.

However, both of you apologised-you had embarrassed him and he had disturbed you unintentionally that week- and became aquaintances and friends. You still disagreed on some stuff but you still got on alright.

~
Requests are finished! Request, please!

Also, I may or may not be publishing a story about DJ Lyte...and how he doesn't have a 6-Star version.

DJ Lyte:*Growing mushrooms in the corner*

Author: Welp, see y'all! *Drags DJ Lyte out into the sunlight*