Gemini Twins

You were on YouTube when Yumi came up.

"Watcha' listening to, Summoner?"

"Mind Brand."

"Why?"

"Nova Blade is a di- I mean, duck. Nova Blade can go fall upon his sword." you replied in a monotone voice, listening to Doctor R's rap part.

"I know, right? I wonder if we can aggravate him to the point of madness."

And with that, you had a brainstorming session with the twins. This triggered the 'Nova Blade Pranking Week', a whole week dedicated to driving Nova to insanity and possibly a mental asylum.

Day one was moving Nova's things around when he wasn't looking. He was irritated.

Day two: Glueing his sword to his hilt. That was how you managed to beat him later on.

Day three: Moving the furniture in his house about an inch to the right. He came out of the day with bruised legs.

You get the rest.

On the last day, you got assisstance from Luni to tie him up to a chair with tape. Then, you got a laptop with a playlist and put on the headphones for him. Yumi taped his mouth shut, while Yuma played the playlist.

Nova's eyes widened as he thrashed wildly. Why? The videos were the most terrifying things known to man. Anaconda, episodes of Boku no Pico dubbed in English, Barbie Girl, the likes.

Eventually, the twins decided to be kind and showed pity by making him not see the laptop screen for Boku no Pico.

You high-fived the twins esctatically. "That was awesome!"

Yuma grinned. "You know what? We should have this every year, except it happens to a specific person each year. That'd keep them on their toes."

"We always win!"