Penelope Coconut

THE PROTECTOR OF LOLIS AND KIDZZZ-(as you can tell, it's gonna be slightly different)
Request:@LeMaster01
~~
13 March 1998(Age 6)
I heard someone knocking, but Mom told me that it was just a branch knocking the window. I don't think so.

3 January 2003(Age 11)
I'm so sorry I didn't update you earlier, diary! There's a new addition to the family! I heard mom and dad talking, and they're gonna name the baby Esther. She's gonna be born next month!

26 February 2003
Esther is adorable! She sleeps in the master bedroom. That's the good news. The bad news...she always wakes up every three hours at night. How do you expect me to sleep?! She's like an alarm clock but you can't hit the snooze button. Mostly because mom will scold me and Esther is a living human being and not a lump of materials.

30 February 2003
It wants Esther. It pounds on the mirror. I've taped the mirror and tried to sell it on eBay. No one's bought it yet.

2 March 2003
Shoot! I returned from school this afternoon and the mirror was broken for no apparent reason. I'm so glad Esther isn't home. Who knows what it would do to her! I have no choice; I need to call her in...

You ran down the street, umbrella doing little to keep your shoes and socks dry. The rain were like nails falling on a sheet of metal, making to much noise. You opened the door of a building; it's warmth bringing you into an office where Mister Avenger Reed sat, examining a file.

"What brings a kid like you here? Abusive parent?" Reed asked, eyes widening slightly. Kids rarely came for assassination services.

"T-There's something...coming for my newborn sister! Please help! Mom and dad doesn't believe me!" you cried, shaking out twenty dollars and a few cents from the piggy bank.

Reed held your hand. "Hold on, kid. Something? Not someone? Wow, those virgin sacrificial ritual-doers really are desperate nowadays. I don't blame them, though."

"Does it come from the mirror?"

You looked up and saw a life-sized doll. Your mind asked, Am I hallucinating?

Your mouth said, "Yes, but who are you?"

The white-haired lady giggled. "I'm Penelope Coconut, I'm cuckoo and nuts!"

You bit back a nasty remark threatening to come out, mostly about coconuts and the things on her chest.

Yes, even at a young age, you had a sharp tongue and mind.

"I'm (Y/N). How much do I need to pay?"

Penelope petted your head. "You're cute and a child, so it'll be free! I just need to see the mirror and your house."

As you led Penelope down the street, she recalled how she'd almost lost her sister DeeA. I won't let these kids get separated, either...

The night came and along with it, the monster came out of the mirror. It was white with soulless, black eyes and a smile with showed how sharp and how easy it was for it to turn a kid into its next meal.

Penelope had urged you to keep a close eye on your sister. Fortunately, the monster had arrived when your mother fell asleep after feeding your sister. Since you didn't really want to see any particular bloodshed, you had crept into the hallway with a flashlight. After what felt like eternity, Penelope emerged, covered in blood. She giggled and flashed a thumbs up at you.

"You'll never be bothered again, (Y/N). Even better, there's no blood. Just ashes," Penelope whispered.

"Thank you, Miss Penelope! I promise to take care of Esther."

She smiled and patted your head affectionately. "Good kid."
~~~
Funny how people are shopping for Single's Day and I'm typing out stories to share with all you lovely people. Love you all~

Also, for fun: Can you guess my favourite Gacha World characters?(1 of 4 found!)