Yandere! Kuku (InteNSE)

Don't be surprised if I replace a word for something else; I wanna get my point across without losing my PG13 rating.

Why yes, I like that PG13 rating more than I'd like to admit.
~~
"Kuku, what the hell?!"

You had been imprisoned in her home. She cut off your ties with the outside world. And every so often, she tried to feed you her favourite yoghurt. And if she wasn't doing that, she was getting yours. And might I say, it happened every chance she got. You hated it. She loved it.

Have you tried escaping? No, since she threatened to kill those you love if you even tried. Hence, you became her forced lover. And you thought she'd keep her promise.

You were wrong.

That day, you were walking around her house when you saw a door that was slightly ajar. You snuck closer and identified the unmistakable scent of urine and more importantly, blood.

You opened the door softly and walked down the steps to the dingy basement. There, illuminated by a single lightbulb, was the corpse of what was your best friend.

Wax, muscles and blood dripped and mixed from her eye sockets. An eyeball stuck out from the end of a stick that was impaled through her body. Her other eyeball was on the ground, a glass eyeball poorly sewn into her sockets as a replacement. Human flesh was strewn about her body and you noticed on of her breast areas was more bloody than the other. In between her legs, there was a mixture of urine and blood.

You muttered a soft prayer before kneeling in her blood and peeking under her skirt. Two poles had been shoved up her holes; the first made of wood and the second was the pole that skewered her like a human shish kebab. Urine still flowed from her You heard a soft, unintelligible gurgle emitted from your friend's damaged vocal cords. You looked up to see a maggot come out of her shirt. That did it.

You unbuttoned the uniform and nearly screeched in utmost horror when you saw that her body was cut open. Her missing breast had became a feeding place for maggots. The wooden pole had skewered her urinary tract, causing her bladder to no longer function properly. The metal pole had skewered majority of her major organs and narrowly missed the heart.

No more of this. That crazy yandere had to be stopped.

"(Y/N)-Senpai , you shouldn't be here."

Kuku stood at the door, trademark knife in hand. She gazed at the wretched body on the floor before glaring at you.

"How dare you, Senpai! How dare you freely gaze and touch someone else's private parts when you can have mine?!"

You found the courage to talk back to her in light of this act committed by her. "Is that really all you care about?! You killed someone I love!"

The tension in the air thickened with each silent second that ticked past, accentuated by the harsh light emitted by the fluorescent light bulb.

Finally, you moved. "That's it, no more. I'm going to call the police. You broke your promise, Kuku. Go rot in hell."

"Y-You...you hate me? Impossible...impossible, I'll make you love me!"

The knife clattered to the floor as Kuku slammed your skull into the wall repeatedly. Then, she realised the implications of her actions.

"No...no, no, no...Senpai hates me now. No...I will recreate my Senpai in my image. Senpai will love me...Senpai must love me..."

And so, she roughly grabbed you and pulled down your pants.

~Six months later~
Kuku skipped into the baby room and kissed her limp lover's cheek. She put a hand over her stomach and sighed happily.

"Honey, aren't you excited? Our baby's coming super soon! Oh, I can't wait!"

She used her hand to make the corpse nod in agreement. Kuku giggled and hugged it before sighing happily.

~~
Well, you're dead.