Killer Reddox

End my suffering-*Looks at character*...You know what? Never mind...*Sweatdrops*
~~
The heat was unbearable. The bottom of people's flip-flops melted and bonded to the sidewalk like lustful lovers in bed. You moaned in pleasure...

...as you opened a tub of 'Cookies and Cream' ice-cream. You decided that it'd be better if you just ate from the tub. It would probably be better if you shared it with Reddox since he was suffering the same heat haze as you were.

Come to think of it, how hot is his jacket?

You decided to try on his jacket.Best decision of the day, aside from eating the ice-cream.

You snuck into Reddox's room and snatched a jacket off a hanger. Luckily, he was out on a mission to kill someone.

It was snug like a rug. You looked around guiltily, then took a few black-covered books and laid them on the table, attempting to replicate Reddox's pose. Overall, it was passable.

"Your time in this world has ended! And with the power vested in me, I will kill you!"

"That's cute, (Y/N). But I think I can imitate you better."

You turned to see Reddox observing one of the books you used.

"Strange, I don't recall us having 'Fifty Shades of Grey'..."

Your eyes widened and you looked over his shoulders to see if he was lying. He wasn't. With a reddened face, you took the book and immediately burnt and buried it.

"What were you doing with my jacket, anyway?" Reddox asked, putting something in the fridge.

"Well, I was wondering how you survive the heat with the..." Your eyes widened as you realised what you had forgotten.

"(Y/N), if it's because of the ice cream, no worries. I put it in the freezer already," Reddox chirped, taking off his jacket.

You squealed in happiness and hugged him while thanking him endlessly. He smiled innocently and eyed a drawer where he kept a copy of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'.
~~~
I'm writing a story about Reddox. Anyone interested?

{Edit on 6/12/2017: I published the book, it's called Avaricia.}