"Why Did You Bring Her Here?"

Clarke had calmed down after initially hearing she was going to meet the queen. Internally, she was freaking out, but externally, she was the epitome of serenity. Lexa pulled Clarke in between her legs, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Do you plan on telling your friends about my status before the press finds out?" Lexa asked, sliding her hand to the small of the blonde's back. They had managed to escape the rest of dinner unscathed. Now they were back in their room. Lexa had changed into to what she called her 'pajamas' but to Clarke it was just a sports bra and silk pajama pants. And not that Clarke was complaining but she was pretty sure Lexa didn't wear any underwear.

"Yeah. I figured they'd press me about you more, since they think you're in the mafia or something" Clarke sighed, leaning into Lexa's arms. "Speaking of, what was that back there? With you and Finn"

"He is in love with you. As is Bellamy, he just hides it better"

"I never pegged you as the jealous type"

"I am not" Lexa huffed, moving more into Clarke's personal space. Clarke could feel the brunette's breath hitting her face. Even with Lexa sitting down, the princess was only inches away from meeting her eyes. Lexa hooked both her hands around Clarke's thighs and lifted her into her lap. "He doesn't get to do this" Lexa leaned forward, pressing her lips to Clarke's. Now the blonde could really feel that Lexa wasn't wearing underwear. "In fact, I bet he'd kill to be in this position"

"And you wouldn't?" Clarke smiled down at her. Lexa shook her head.

"I have bodyguards for that"
* *
"What are your parents like?"Lexa asked,toying with the diamond on Clarke's finger. It was early morning and they had a few hours before Lexa's mother landed. Clarke's parents were only a few minutes away and Clarke didn't want to move from Lexa's warm, comforting embrace.

"My mom is overbearing sometimes but I get where she comes from. My dad and I are closer because we spent more time together. My mom's a surgeon so she was constantly in surgery" Clarke murmured into her chest. "I think my dad will like you. He'll pretend like he doesn't, but I think he will. My mom doesn't like anyone I date and I doubt you'll be the exception, princess or not"

"That's comforting" The brunette was trying to find the best way to bring up the subject on her mind. Clarke hummed in response, kissing the nearest skin without thinking about it. "How do you feel about kids?" Clarke looked up at her without lifting her head from Lexa's chest. "Not right away but in the future"

"I haven't really thought about it"

"This is one of the questions my mother will ask and I'm curious as well"

"I know that I want kids but I'm not sure how many or when I'll be ready to have them" Clarke answered as best as she could.

"I would like to multiple children but all I need is one. Hopefully, blonde and blue eyed and talented like you"Lexa beamed. Lexa's cellphone rang, interrupting their conversation. Clarke could hear the muffled formal greeting before the line went practically silent. "You said five, Anya" Clarke looked up at Lexa. The brunette gave her a quick smile but was listening intently to the guard. "Is she here yet?" Lexa didn't respond to Anya's reply, clicking the end call button. "I'm sorry, my Juliet. I was misinformed. My mother has already landed and she's on her way up here"

"W-what about my parents?" Clarke stuttered.

"Do you want me to meet them first?"

"Kind of" Lexa dipped her head down, pecking Clarke's lips.

"Then the Queen can wait"
*                                                                                         *
"I feel like your mom will be upset with me. She flew all the way out here and we're not there to greet her. That's what you do for royalty, right?" Clarke rambled, squeezing the hell out of Lexa's hand.