Pre-Wedding Prep

"I thought you said he was sleep Indra" Clarke stated, slightly chuckling at the exhausted look on the older woman's face. It was clear that Aden was awake and had been for a long time. There were still tear streaks on his face. Most likely from neither Clarke or Lexa being there when he woke up.

"This child is worse than Lexa ever was. He finally stopped crying once I brought him in here. He probably woke everything up in a 10-mile radius" Indra huffed, sitting Aden against the pillows on their bed.

"My sweet little boy didn't do anything wrong. Right, cuddle bug?" Clarke cooed, kissing the side of Aden's head as she picked him up. Aden's fingers found their way into his mouth and he laid his head on Clarke's shoulder, content as could be.

"Now, he wants to be sweet. I could've used sweet about two hours ago" Indra mumbled, grabbing her blanket.

"Goodnight, Indra" Clarke added sweetly.

"Whatever"

"You been giving Indra trouble, little man?" Clarke whispered, throwing a blanket over his back. " What are you doing up this late? You're gonna be sleepy and grumpy all day tomorrow" Aden rubbed his eyes, shuffling closer to Clarke's neck. "See?" Clarke turned out the light before getting back on the bed. Aden had gotten calm enough to close his eyes then Lexa came in, flopping face first into the bed. "Thank you for that. He was on his way to sleep"

"I thought Indra said he was sleep" Lexa defended herself without taking her face out of the comforter. Lexa peeked up at the tiny blond. Aden was staring at her with his usual grin and heavy eyes. "Oops" Clarke laid him in-between them, tucking him under the sheets. Lexa turned on her side, holding her head up with her hand and Clarke matched her pose. "It's sleepy time" Lexa laid her head on her hands and closed her eyes, emitting soft snores. Aden reached out for Lexa, grabbing her hands to get her attention. Clarke turned him on his side, moving him closer to Lexa. Clarke rubbed his back when he rubbed his eyes." Is he sleep?" Lexa whispered.

"No, keep your eyes closed"

"Bossy"

**

"Good morning, my beautiful fiancée" Lexa whispered, tucking a loose strand behind her ear.

"Morning. And what has you up so early?" Clarke rasped.

"I have a gift for you. One of many"

"Let me guess another skimpy silk night gown"

"I feel like you're trying to tell me something" Lexa narrowed her eyes, watching Clarke crawl out of bed.

"All of the night clothes I have are short and silk, not one pair of pants. All shorts and gowns"

"I simply picked outfits that I thought you liked. You love silk"

"No, I like silk. But it's pretty clear you love silk" Lexa watched Clarke walk into their bathroom.

"Boy, do I" Lexa muttered, before following after her."In approximately thirty hours, you, Clarke Griffin, will be my wife: Her Royal Highness, the crown princess. Are you excited?" Lexa asked, wrapping her arms around Clarke's torso.

"Estatic" Clarke leaned back into her embrace. "And completely nervous. Emori emailed me the schedule for our wedding day" Lexa rolled her eyes. "First, we have a pre-wedding party to attend tonight and a dress rehearsal. Ontari is scheduled in at six for fittings. I am supposed to wake up at 4 in the morning to prepare for the wedding. You are not allowed to sleep in our room tonight by the way" Lexa raised her eyebrows.

"Is that right?"

"Yes, so much for all that sex we planned on having"

"I wish"