-Chapter Six-

Peter Parker

Peter stood completely drenched in nasty sewer water, while he watched Tony and Steve argue. Natasha and Clint were busy with holding the guy we had to take down, he seemed really familiar, but he didn't dwell on it much.

"Tony, we agreed we would take him down peacefully! We just attacked a minor! He was willing to cooperate, but your impatient 'shoot first ask questions later' attitude has completely blown any chances of that now!" Steve yelled, his face was becoming quiet red as he spoke. Peter could tell he was really upset, he obviously didn't feel comfortable with hurting the guy, which Peter understood, he didn't want to hurt people either.

"He was resisting, Steve! He was coming up with all of those dumbass answers! He wasn't going to tell us the truth, now he has to, otherwise he can rot in a prison cell." Tony grumbled, before he walked over to Clint and Natasha. He grabbed the guy from their arms, and took off. He flew straight up into the tower, not even sparing a glance at the group on the ground.

"He is insufferable, " Natasha puffed, before she looked over to Steve, " I'm sorry, Steve, I didn't know what was going on. I just assumed it was some villain that was getting away. If I would have known-" Steve stopped her with a raise of his hand, while Peter found himself now sitting on the wall.

"Its okay, you didn't know. Besides...at least we caught him...I guess if he turns out to be someone that needs to be locked up, its better that we thoroughly check." Steve's sentenced was paused by him sighing, he just looked up at the building where Tony went in.

"Still, man, he shouldn't have made that call without our approval. He lied, and that's not cool. Now come on, we should go make sure Tony isn't going crazy on this kid." Clint spoke calmly, he had a way of being on both sides and neither side at the same time. Peter envied this, he always seemed to fall on the 'head over heels' obsessed line. He slipped off the wall, and began following the Avengers back into the tower.

They made their way into the lab where Tony had the guy. He had him locked down on a examining table. Especially now with his hair all blown around, and his face looking relaxed. Peter pulled off his mask, and he crept towards the table. Tony didn't notice him, as he kept running his scan of the guys blood. This gave Peter the perfect chance to examine his face. The guy looked very similar to a kid from his school, he was a senior, and Peter had seen him around the halls. That guys name was Percy Jack...John....Jackson? Yeah, Percy Jackson. There was no way that this guy, this really powerful guy was dorky, swim teammate, Percy Jackson...right? yeah, obviously, this guys name was...was...Peter realized his didn't know the guys name.

With as steady of a voice as he could muster, Peter asked, "You guys forgot to tell me his name." Peter looked up at all the other people standing around him. Natasha furrowed her brow, and looked over at Steve, Tony, and Clint.

"Jackson." Clint said deadpan. "Percy Jackson, right?" Steve nodded to show that Clint was right. Peter visibly paled, which Steve caught.

"Whoa, hey, Peter you okay?" Steve worriedly stepped closer to Peter, whos breathing had increased. At the sound of Peters name, Tony looked up from where he was running scans. He had a pen on his ear, and a part to something in his lips.

"I..I uh...he goes to my school...he's on the swim team." Peter stumbled, not really knowing how to explain that the guy they just literally knocked out was one of the kids from his school. Steve looked up to meet Tony's gaze. They once again had a silent conversation with their eyes.

"Whoa, wait, Pete you know this guy?" Clint asked from his spot where he was leaned against the wall. Peter looked up wide eyed up wided eyed at him, and nodded vigorously. That seemed to pull Tony and Steve from their silent conversation, or maybe it was Natasha nudging Steve's shoulder.