-Chapter Seven-

Percy Jackson

Percy woke up to the feeling of  restraints on his arms, which was never a good sign. His nose ached and his head throbbed, Percy groaned involuntarily. He heard people arguing about something, it appeared to be important. Percy began reaching for his pocket, his goal was to reach Riptide and cut the restraints before anyone noticed. Except someone noticed, now a panic set in his gut, as he desperately reached into his pocket. He heard a familiar voice yelling to the others. Percy ignore it, and clasped his hand around Riptide. He smirked as he began thinking of a distraction. He reached out with his  senses, finding a steady water flow through a pipe. 

Probably the water pipes. 

Percy grasped onto the feeling, and pulled. Water exploded through the room, with this as his distraction, he slashed through the restraints, and began swimming through the flooded room. He looked around and saw all the people he was fighting earlier, they were all trying to swim up for air. Percy smiled as he swam towards the door which he opened with ease. The water didn't flow out, it staid as a wall in the doorway. Percy popped out completely dry, he wobbled on his feet for a second, before he brushed his hair out of his eyes. He smiled at his success before he looked up to see three dudes standing in his way. 

Two of the three were staring at him incredulously, while the third held a grumpy pout. Percy smiled shyly, as the water room behind him came crashing down. He heard all the people land hardly on the floor, doubled with groans of pain. The grumpy guy and the guy with what appeared to be a jetpack on his back tilted over to see all their...Friends? I honestly wasn't sure..Percy steadied his fight stance, as the two men turned their attention back to him. The other guy just sighed and pushed his glasses up his nose. 

"What the hell was that?" Jetpack man asked, looking over to grumpy dude who Percy just realized had a metal arm instead of a normal left arm. 

"Look guys, this is all a huge misunderstanding. " Percy began to stutter, and held his hands up in a shrug. Metal arm, and jet pack guy looked at each other then began marching towards Percy. Without hesitation Percy bolted, he ran towards the other end of the hallway. He looked back to see both of them following him. 

Gods dangit, man. Why can't I just have a normal day?

Percy ran towards where the window which was wide open, he saw a building in the distance. He probably could make it. Probably. He took a deep breath, tightened his grip on Riptide, and pushed his legs to run faster. Without stopping, Percy extended his legs and pushed off the edge of building. He felt the air fly through his hair, and his stomach drop as he neared the building on the other side. 

This drop was much bigger than I anticipated. oh, crap. Tuck-en-roll. Tuck-en-roll. TUCK-EN-ROLL!

Percy pulled his legs in, and hit the gravel on the roof of the opposite building. He felt his shoulder pop, and pain shoot through his nerves. "Son of a-" Percy bit his lip hard as he pushed himself onto his feet and began stumbling towards the back of the building. Percy though he was home free till he heard something that sounded like a "Woosh, Clink".  Percy looked up to see that metal armed guy hard jumped after him, and that jetpack guy's jetpack was actually a huge pair of fold out wings. He soared over Percy's head, and landed in front of him.

"Look kid, we can't just let you run out. You hurt our team mates, and for that we have to bring you in." Wing guy said, holding his hands up in surrender type manner. Percy debated this in his head for a solid ten seconds.

"Hmm, pass. I have responsibilities of my own." Percy gave a half smirk, as he held onto his shoulder, which he was now positive was, in fact, dislocated. Wings sighed, and raised his hands preparing to fight. While Percy took a quick look behind him to see that metal arm grumpy pants was also quickly approaching. Now that he was looking at both of these men, he was positive that he could not beat them with his dislocated shoulder. Percy decided his best option was to run. He waited until both of them were basically on top of him, that's when he ducked low, and rolled away. 

As Percy pushed himself up, he could see that both of them were now once again running after him. He began praying to all the gods he knew, hoping against all hope that something would happen. By something he meant someone would come in and help him. HIs prayer was answered when from the shadows emerged Nico di Angelo. 

"Percy Jackson! What the actual hell are you doing!?" Nico yelled angrily. He looked behind Percy to see the two men chasing him. Nico grabbed his arm, and shadowed them both in central park. They both collapsed in a heap on the grass. Nico being exhausted, and Percy yelled in pain as he landed on his shoulder, popping it back into place. 

"Son of a- hmmm. Ow." Percy began rolling away in the grass, Nico slowly, and clumsily pushed himself to his feet. 

"What the hell was that? What did you get yourself into now?" Nico words were slightly slurred from his exhaustion. Percy only hummed as he felt the pain in his shoulder subside slightly. 

"I didn't do it. All I wanted was ice cream, and now these people called the Avengers are after me. Why couldn't I just eat my ice cream in peace." Percy slug his opposite arm over his face, he heard Nico choke a gasp. 

"Did you say Avengers?" Nico asked incredulously, Percy just peaked up at him under his arm.

"Yeah, so? Also why did you come find me, not that I'm complaining. Just asking." Percy sat up so now his legs where all stretched out in front of him, and his arms were strew out in his lap. Nico sighed loudly, as he began to realize that they were in fact not leaving, and he flopped back onto the grass.

"I showed up because your crazy girlfriend flipped out when you didn't text her back, and you weren't answering your phone.  Then when she called Sally she said you had left, so of course she flipped. Will told me to stay home, I should have. Now the freaking Avengers are after both of us. " Nico flopped onto his back in the grass, Percy followed his actions.

"Hey, um, Neeks, who are the Avengers?" Percy asked embarrass which Nico groaned loudly to. 

Hello! Happy to bring you this new chapter, and I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you fro reading, and I hope to update very soon. I'm very much enjoy writing this fanfiction! Well see you guys in the next chapter, 

PEACE!