-Chapter Fourteen-

Peters pov. 

" And this is the pool room, it doesn't get used much though." I said as I lead Percy and Annabeth into the room with the Olympic sized swimming pool. Percy's eyes widened as he looked at the massive pool, his fingers began to twitch as we walked around the pools edge. Annabeth glanced down at his hands and smirked. Her grey eyes looked back up at me, she smiled as she spoke.

"Can we swim?" Percy's head flipped towards us, he was trying to keep a smirk off his face. I shrugged and nodded, not understanding why it was such a big deal. In about three seconds flat Percy had his shirt off and was diving into the pool. Annabeth didn't even bother pulling her clothes off before she launched herself in after him. I ran to the waters edge as I watched them sink down to the bottom. 

"Guys! You still have your clothes on!" I tried to shout through the water but it was impossible. I could see them sitting on the floor of the pool, but it was to far down to make out what the were doing. I scowled, as I sat cross legged on the floor. I pulled my fist under my chin resting my elbow on my knee. I closed my eyes relaxing to the light sounds of the water moving. Not many people came in here, no one really had time. I did, I would come sit in here and do my home work. Its the only room where I can find peace and quiet to do anything. 

Just as I felt myself slipping into a semi-sleep state I felt something wrap around my ankle. I peeled my eyes open to see a tentacle of water wrapped around my ankle. I panicked just as it pulled me over the edge of the pool. I felt myself be immersed in the water. I tried to kick up to the surface, but I was pulled all the way to the deep end of the pool. I felt a tight pressure before I collapsed into a heap on the floor. I gasped and coughed for air.  I peeked my eyes open to see water surrounding me, but it was being held back. It curved over as if it were a dome. I looked to my right to see a completely dry Percy, and a semi-wet Annabeth. Her hair hung around her face in wet curls around her face. She was smiling at me. Percy was leaned back against the dome, he was completely dry as if h had never jumped into the water. He was smirking.

"How the-...What?" I looked at the two of them. He chuckled dryly as he shook his head. 

"Dude. I'm a half-blood, and sometimes we get abilities depending on who our godly parents are. I'm the son of Poseidon, and I can control the water, for the most part." He shrugged as if the fact he was holding gallons upon gallons of water over our heads was just as easy as pie. I was baffled.

"How are you dry?" I asked because I was curious and I was soaking wet. He again smirked.

"I willed myself to be dry. Its a son of Poseidon thing. Also this pool is salt water? I'm not complaining, its ten times easier to manipulate but that's not a common thing." Percy glanced up at the water over his head. I knew Tony made this pool salt water because he hates the smell of chlorine so much. He says it itches his nose.

"Yeah, Tony did it. Speaking of, they are probably looking for me, well us actually. So, we should probably go." I looked around one finally time, as Percy and Annabeth nodded. Percy let the water flood back around us, and we pushed off the bottom of the pool. Once we came up, I saw Bucky sitting in one of the pool side chairs watching us. I jumped in surprise, the water messed with Spider-senses a bit. It also didn't help that he was just sitting there and wasn't trying to attack, which is another thing that makes them kind of laggy.

"Hi." I waved at him, and he gave us a curt smile.

"Stark is looking for you." The way he said you it implied all of us, but he was looking at Percy.

"Okie dokie. Lets get out of here then." Percy jumped out of the water completely dry and began walking towards his shirt which was currently in the seat next to Bucky. I noticed some pretty wicked scars littering all over Percy's arms and back. White lines edged themselves across his spine and shoulders.

"Dude, you have some wicked looking scars?" Percy glanced back at me, I hadn't entirely meant to say that out loud, but it was too late now. He glanced down at his chest which held scars as well. I have to admit Percy wasn't completely ripped like I originally thought he would be. he was more toned, and lanky. Now that I think about it that makes more sense for his character and personality. 

"After you've been fighting monster for as long as I have, you develop some scars." He slipped his shirt over head, and started heading towards Annabeth's direction. I caught Bucky shaking his head, before he came over and helped pull me out of the pool. 

"Come on, kid." with that he turned and began to walk towards the door before he paused. I looked around for a towel or anything to dry off with. I found nothing. I sighed, it was cold.

"Here let me help you." Percy came over, I glanced over to Annabeth to see that she was now completely dry. Percy held his hands up and pulled all the water out of my clothes before he smirked again. I was now beginning to realize when Percy smiled the corner of his mouth tweaked up, making it look like a smirk. a devious one at that.

I was now completely dry, I was about to tell Percy thanks when an alarm started going off. I looked up before dashing out of the room, with Percy and Annabeth close behind me. I could see Bucky just ahead of me. I knew this alarm. It was the warning alarm, which means something is attacking the tower. 

-Alright, I know I promised this sooner, but me and my entire family went on a vacation. I didn't have anytime to write whatsoever. I apologize, but here it is and things are speeding up again. I hope you enjoyed this cute bonding moments chapter. Sorry for how short it is. The next chapter should be coming soon!-

-Peace!-