-Chapter Ten-

Percy Jackson. 

Percy ran through the streets, with Nico's arm tightly gripped in his hand. He knew Nico was weak from all his shadow travelling, and Percy was not about to loose Nico in the large crowd of people that Percy was running directly for. Nico stumbled and fell over his feet, as he tried to keep up with Percy's quick pace. 

"Slow the hell down, Jackson! My gods, you are ripping my arm out of socket." Nico growled, as he gripped Percy hand instead, which Percy found mildly awkward but he pushed that thought out, as they began to push through the large crowd milling around at the park. Percy glanced back to see if they were being followed. Captain and Soldier were getting closer, and Percy frowned as they rounded a corner into an alley. He quickly pushed Nico up and inside a dumpster, before he jumped in and mashed the two of them into the wall of the dumpster. He heard Nico making disgusted noises as they sat in the garbage. He looked over to see Nico frowning in confusion, and about to start speaking. Percy slapped his hand over Nico's mouth, as he heard loud echoing foot steps approaching. Nico began to scowl even deeper, but Percy pulled Nico farther into the wall, as he made sure to keep them both quiet. 

"Steve? Where did they go? " Percy and Nico heard a deep voice frown. They shared a nervous look, before they heard another voice begin to talk.

"They had to have gone all they way through the alley, lets go. " He heard the familiar voice of Rogers, followed by the sound of heavy boots stomping away. Percy let out a breath he was holding, before he let go of Nico. Who immediately began raving about how Percy pushed him inside a dumpster. Percy ignore all of Nico's words, and only stood up to make sure their path was clear. As he gently lifted the lid, Nico shoved it open and pulled himself out. He landed on the pavement with a huff, as he began to pull a piece of garbage out of his boots. Percy rolled his eyes, and hopped over the edge of the bright green dumpster. The two began walking out of the alley the came, looking for the place Annabeth said she was hiding in. Nico punched Percy's shoulder, and pointed at the shop titled ' Pencil Needs!' to which both boys frowned, before ducking inside. They walked with their heads down as the made their way to the back where Annabeth was hiding with the sales clerk. They two where happily conversing when Nico and Percy stepped in. Annabeth smile changed to a frown when she saw that they were covered in garbage juice, to which she only held out her backpack. The two snatched the bag, and went to the stock closet and changed into the fresh close Annabeth knew to always carry with her.

"What happened to you two?" Annabeth came back and asked as Nico stood in the supply closet changing, Percy shoulder her backpack before he answered.

"I hid us in a dumpster from America dude, and his winter loving friend." Percy said simply, to which Annabeth nodded, deciding she really didn't want to know. "So what happened to you?" Percy asked concerned.

Annabeth rolled her eyes, before she turned to look at Percy. "Iron Man, and Black Widow came after me, asking about you. When I told them to kindly screw off, they didn't take it lightly.  I ran,  and they followed. That's when I ran into a demigod who ran this place. She offered to hid me here, while the Avengers passed. Nobody would think to look in a pencil shop." Annabeth whispered, with a smile. Percy smiled back, just as Nico threw the door open. He was wearing one of Annabeth T-Shirts, and a still a pair of black skinny jeans, with his combat boots, but the bright orange shirt made Percy giggle. Nico glared at Percy, before he yanked his sword from Percy's hand and reattached it to his belt. 

"We need to go, we can't just sit here. Monsters will be attracted to four demigods, which includes two kids being of the Big Three. We need to move sooner than later. " Nico huffed as he slid his sword to the side of his hip. Annabeth nodded, and went to tell the lady they had to leave.  Percy began to rotate his shoulder, the one he popped out of place...again. It caused a slight twinge of pain, but it wasn't horrible. Nico watched him with a close eye, before Percy caught him.

"What?" Percy asked confused by why Nico was scowling at him, it was normal but Percy was confused on what he did this time. Nico rolled his eyes.

"I just don't under stand how its always you. You managed to fall into every mess that is made. Its insufferable really, how you manage to always save the day. No wonder so many people want to kill you." Nico crossed his arms over his chest, Percy was now utterly dumbstruck on where that was coming from. Before he could ask Annabeth returned with a new backpack and a small smile. She laced her hand in Percy's and the three of them slipped out the back door. 

"Should we go back to camp?" Nico asked, as he glanced at the two of them. Percy shook his head, he was tired of running from the Avengers. He did nothing wrong, and he wasn't afraid to prove that to them. Percy felt a scowl form on his brow. He wasn't the type of person to run away from his problems forever. For a while, probably; but definitely not forever. 

"No. I'm sick of running from them. I'm going to talk to them, and you can come if you want." Percy took a deep breath before he squared his shoulders and walked out of the alley into the crowd. Heading towards the tall tower. 

And WALLA!!!! Chapter ten is up! Hope you enjoyed it! Next chapter soon! and see you guys In the next chapter...

PEACE!